20: i love you (M)

Jungkook had taken his precious Fairy back home in a instant. Walking into their room. He couldnt wait knowing what wat was about to happen.

But he wont rush.....Well
....not to much.

Gently he layed Taehyung down on the bed and pecked his lips.
The smaller smiled and pulled him back in a proper kiss.

As their lips were glued to eachother in a slowly getting hotter kiss. Jungkook slipped his hand under Taehyungs sweater feeling the warm skin under his palm.

The cold hands ran over Taehyungs skin feeling every inch and curve it could reach. The fingers got a hold Of the sweather and pulled it up. Taking it off. The upper body now naked. Taehyung shyly hid himself with his arms smiling.

"hm dont be shy" Jungkook said and pecked his lips.  He placed kisses over the warm soft neck down to his chest.
Using his hands to pull away Taehyungs hands and pin them next to his sides.

He licked over his belly back up to his neck nibbling the skin. Taehyung squirmed around getting a pleasurable feeling from those sucks on his neck.
Jungkook smirked now knowing he was more sensitive on his neck than he thought.

Jungkook moved down and grabbed a hold of the pants. He looked at Taehyung before sliding them down. Leaving the small Fairy in his boxers.

He threw the pants somewhere in the room and hovered back over Taehyung. The Fairys hand tugged at Jungkooks shirt.

"you too" he said with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled and took off his shirt. Giving a perfect view for Taehyung to see his abs and muscled arms. He saw how Taehyungs eyes were glued to it and he flexed his muscles making Taehyung blush and smile.

"you like that?" Jungkook asked whispring in his ear. He grew his teeth and sank them in. Sucking the blood wich he couldnt get enough of.

"yes" taehyung answered, his hand felt over Jungkooks back then back up to the vampires neck and choulders. He loved that cold body against his. He felt save and cared for by him. He was what he wanted. He wont listen to his parents rules this time. He already broke them. But he didnt mind, they wont be mad, right?

Jungkook pulled out his teeth sealing the small holes. He saw Taehyung grabbing a hold of Jungkooks pants. He took them off and Taehying smiled.

Taehyung was shamelessly watching the sexy Vampire only in his boxers stare down at him. He was rely strong, you could see that. He had a black marking on his back and a few deep scars. It was strange, since a vampire couldnt keep permanent scars. They will dissapear quickly, their skin heals fast.

He will ask about it later.

Jungkooks eyes turned bright pink and he was fast to claim the soft warm lips again in a hungry kiss. His vampire side was showing possessiveness and neediness.
His member hardening by the way Taehyung was looking at him and reactijg to his actions.

He pushed Taehyungs legs apart and got in between. Their crotches touched eachother making the smaller let out a moan, that got absorbed in the kiss.

Jungkook pulled away and stared deeply in the pair of glistering crystal eyes.

"are you sure you want to continue?"

"i am" Taehyung didnt stutter or anything. It was a real and clear decision. And that was enough for Jungkook to in a flash having both of them completely naked.

Jungkooks right in between the two lets of the Fairy bending town face to face with a small smirk. A bottle of lube in his hand.

"w-wil it hurt?" Taehyung asked. He was not sure how it will feel. He was a bit scared for it to hurt.