59: hot (M)

As soon Jungkook had locked their door he turned to Taehyung. His eyes burning pink with desire for the fairy im front of him.

He walked slowly towards him taking of his shirt. Staring at Taehyung like a prey that he was ready to devour right there at that moment.

"Jungkook, hurry~" Taehyung said rolling on his back on the matrees. He tugged at his shirt trying to get it off. Wich he did and stared back at Jungkook. Their eyes never leaving eachother.

Jungkooks smirk grew wider and he kicked his pants off. Walking to the beauty in the bed. He grabbed his ankles pulling him towards the edge of tke bed.

"getting impatient arent we" he grabbed a hold of taehyungs pants and pulled them down roughly. Exposing the honey colored shining legs of the Fairy.

"so soft" he said caressing them. He kissed Taehyungs inner tighs making him squirm around. He was so close to his croth.

"Jungkook i want you" Taehyung whined , wrapping his legs around his vampire to pull him closer. But Jungkook didnt want to give him what he wanted that easy. He pulled out of Taehyungs gri[ and stood up. 

Taehyung looked at him. he let out a moan and tried to grab Jungkook who only backed away further. he whined in annoyance.

"please"

Jungkook grinned seeing his baby so needy for him. he will give what he wanted. but he liked hearing his desperate whines and seeing his actions.

he was caught off guard when Taehyung suddenly got on his knees and pulled him onto the bed roughly. He flipped them over and straddled Jungkook.

"oh someone getting Dominant here hm?" Jungkook said his eyes flickering in amusement. 

"hm"Taehyung didnt respond but kissed Jungkook, he felt strong having Jungkook under him at that moment. he started rolling his hips over Jungkooks clothed member. getting a groan from Jungkook. 

the vampire grabbed Taehyung ass squeezing it in his hands. Taehyungs breath hitched and he parted from the kiss. looking at Jungkook with his blue eyes. he bit his lip seeing the way Jungkook looked at him lustfully.

he could almost moan at the dark heavy gaze Jungkook gave him. He kissed the older again pushing his tounge inside to have control. Jungkook let the Fairy have his moment. enjoying his lips and his hips that kept moving, sending pleasureable waved through his body into his  hard memeber.

Jungkook moved his hands into Taehyung under weas groping his ass. he moved his finger to his antrance, pushing his tip inside. feeling it wet inside. 

Taehyung pulled away parting his lips exhaling. looking at Jungkooks hands that dissapeared into his underwear. Jungkook took this moment to  flip them over. pressing the fairy into the matress. Taehyung  gasped. he felt Jungkook push his legs up and push two fingers inside of him. 

"hm are you wet?"Jungkook asked lifting a brow. he learned that once a guardian Fairy had given itself all to its partner/lover it will produce a slick like substance when feeling aroused by his partner/lover. and that was Jungkook.

"P-please i need you already"Taehyung said pulling Jungkook closer. The vampire smirked and pulled his fingers out. removing the underwear. and his own. he himself was getting impatient, his hard boner needed some friction. 

Taehyung looked at him exited. spreading his legs more, inviting his lover. Jungkook smirked moving his hand over Taehyung knees all the was to his head. running his fingers through his soft silver like white hairs.

He positioned his member at his entrance, pushing in without  a hesitation. Taehyung bit his lip and closed his eyes. feeling the stretch. Jungkook slipped inside smoothly from the wetness inside. giving him a warm and comfortable feeling around his member. 

"mine"Taehyung said wrapping his arms  and legs around Jungkook. he loved finnale feeling Jungkook inside of him after all these weeks. ever since he got pregnant they havent done it. and Taehyung was growing very needy for his lover.

"All yours"Jungkook said and bit down in the mark. Taehyung gasped and moaned in pleasure. the feeling of Jungkook biting in his mark felt so good. a hot feeling went through his body making him shiver. Jungkook sucked his blood feeling himself heat up as well. his heart comming to life.

"Fuck i love you so much"Jungkook breathed out as he pullede his fangs back out. Taehyung smiled and felt Jungkook move in and out of him.

"i love you too"he said back. letting his legs drop from Jungkooks waist. giving him more space to move faster. wich Jungkook emedietly did. pulling out and slamming back in. Taehyungs body moved up at each thrust. he loved it rough and le liked it slow. but today he wanted it all

"m-more"Taehyung said. he didnt got a lot of time ro prepaired when Jungkook leaned back and started speeding up. taehyung moaned and gripped the bedsheets. 

"so good"Jungkook said holding his moan, but he couldnt hold it back. letting his sound go making Taehyung smile. 

they both felt like they were enchanted by pleasure. like they were bathing in sunlight. Their drops of sweat glistering on their skin. their moans were the music in the air. 

"Ah~J-Jungkook"Taehyung moaned and reached for him member. feeling himself getting closer and closer to his release.

but Jungkook grabbed his hands pinning them above his head. he leaned down, his thrusts never faltering when he did so. he bit the younger again. now on his arm. Taehyung groaned and licked his lips. his arm sendinng the warm tignles through his body.

"I-im comming J-Jung-ah~-Kook"he coudlnt speak properly. his head moving around. hands squeezing Jungkooks. the feeling getting overwelming. 

"Me too"Jungkook said. retracting his fangs and sped up once more. he gave a few thrust and saw Taehyungs back ach. Jungkook released Taehyungs hands to hold his waist. looking at him with amazed eyes. seing how beautifully the Fairy came under him.

Jungkook gave a last thrust and came as well. he wrapped his arms around the younger holding him close. he felt the hot Body of Taehyung against his own that was starting to cool down. his heart comming to a stop again. 

"i will clean us, rest my love" Jungkook whispered seeing Taehyungs eyes close. Taehyung smiled and stroked Jungkooks raven hairs before nodding. Letting Jungkook take care of him.

---

i hope the smut is good. 

i had a bit struggle writing this one.

also the end is very close. only 2 chapter left. :( im going to miss this story a lot. thank you al for staying till this far.

i will publish the next chapter soon!