12: hot tension

"Jungkook" Taehyung said as they were walking through the forest. There was a forest road towards the mansion. Taehyung wanted to walk home, he liked being outside. And he was now spending time with only Jungkook.

"yes Tae" Jungkook was not cold again. Everytime they were alone its like there is a switch flipped in him.

"that wolf, didnt know what i am. Why?" he asked.

"well there since there are no male Fairys anymore, most dont know about them. Their smell is not familliar with them."

"but i am one?" Taehying askd a bit confused. Was he not a Fairy?

"yes you are, but others cant know" Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"why not?"

"it will bring you in danger"

"why?"

"i cant explain everything right now, just dont tell anyone what you are"

"okay Kookie" Taehyung said and looked around and the leaves and trees.

"how old are you?"

That question took Jungkook off guard.

"ah uuhmm. Well.... I look like 22, i stopped aging there."

"but whats your real age? Im curious"

"im 213" Jungkook scratched the back of his neck.

"wow thats really cool" Tawhying then pouted. "im only 21"

(dont come at me please, i like older Jungkook 🤗)

"dont think about it. For almost everyone im just 22"

"look we are here!" Taehyung said happy seeing the mansion through the trees. They walked off the path onto Jungkooks property.

"come i want to show you something" Jungkook said He tugged at Taehyungs hand to follow him. And of course Taehyung did.

They walked on a small path around the house between grass. They came to a beautiful garden.

Taehyungs eyes widen and he let go of Jungkooks hand. He ran through the grass to the flowers.

The sun was going down and you could have a perfect view of it from the garden

Jungkook smiled seeing Taehyung hop around the garden exited and shouting at Jungkook with every flower he saw.

"look! Look even white ones!"  he said and touched them. Jungkook followed him, he was glad Taehyung liked it. He didnt really know why he even got that harden but seeing Taehyung happy he knew, it was worth it.

"its amazing! I didnt expect this" Taehyung ran back to Jungkook and looked at him. His eyes sparkled. Jungkook emedietly got lost in those eyes, there were enchanting.