Virgil is an edgy bich and Logan is a tsundere????

Song: Know you all over again by trixie Mattel 

Logan had nearly fallen asleep when he heard a far too familiar sound. It was the sound of Patton quietly crying. Normally he tried to ignore it, tell himself that he didn't want to intrude on Patton's privacy even though every time he had to hold back the urge to comfort him.

The times when he'd heard Dee said something followed by silence and then muffled crying. The times Patton had been rocking back and forth in his bed, too lost in memories to notice the tears streaming down his cheeks. The times that Logan had something hurtful to him to try and push him away which only resulted in hearing him sob at night and a guilty feeling to plague him.

This time Logan turned on the light on the nightstand which caught Virgil's attention. He had his headphones on and was laying in his bed feeding his new pet rat bits of cheese left over from dinner. He'd named the rat Ray and every time someone asked where he'd gotten it from he answered with the void before staring menacingly. Ray was his emotional support rat.

The emo took off his headphones and immediately got a worried expression when he heard the sounds from the bed above. He put Ray on the pillow and petted his head< before standing up so his head leaned on Patton's bed since he slept in the upper part of the bunk bed.

"Sup dad, Anything wrong?" He asked.

"I'm-m f-f-fine thank you" Patton forced a smile while wiping away the tears "I just g-got something stu-uck in my eye"

"You sure bout that?" Pat nodded. "Ok. For no particular reason I'm wondering if you want a hug" Pat nodded faster. "Noice"

Virgil climbed up into the bed and opened his arms which the other boy gratefully sunk into. "Hey L, wanna join the cuddle pile?" The emo asked after a short while.

"I see no logical reason not to" Logan shrugged. Though he didn't hug the other two he did lean against Patton and stroked his hand up and down his back soothingly.

"I'm so-o-o sorry really" the currently not so bubbly boy cried out after a few minutes of comfortable silence. He had tried his best to make the tears stop but had failed.

"For what exactly?" Logan asked, he wasn't good with handling feelings. He could get a bit harsh by mistake.

And of course Patton heard just a small tone of harshness and immediately responded with "Nothin, I'm fin-ne like a said, j-just a hap-py pappy Patton" Because he didn't want to make anyone mad. He didn't want to be told he was bringing everyone down. He didn't want to be called an untrustworthy liar even though lying was his only defense.

"You don't have to tell us but I'm pretty sure you would feel better if you actually talked about what's making you cry at like 11pm or whatever time is an illusion anyway" Virgil said "Babbling shit out helps when I have a panic attack"

"That statement is true. I must admit after we had that conversation after....the incident regarding my past I have felt better about that part of my life" Logan added on. The emo shot him a look that said what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about. 

"It's stup-pid. I'm s-stupid for it makin-ng me feel bad. I'm just overse-ensitive really" 

"Stop that! No badmouthing my best friend!" Virgil protested squishing Patton's cheeks.

"I-I-I'm your b--best friend?" The dad's eyes widened and a trembling smile spread over his lips.

"Of course" He tightened the hug.

Patton ran a shaky hand through his hair trying to make sense of his own feelings enough to communicate them "I keep thin-nking about if I made the r-right decision. I feel like-e nothing" He sniffled out.