CH-1

The Kapoors had been exposed long back by shivaay ,Annika,om and rudra
They were bankrupt and were just staging all this drama so that they could loot the oberois. Annika had started working as the event organizer of the oberois on daadi's insistence and was provided a workspace not only in shivaay's office but also at the mansion.
Her equation with shivaay however hadn't changed much they used to bicker the whole day like small kids and then either daadi or pinki had to calm them down. They were always playing pranks on each other. Omru were the happiest since they were the biggest shivika shippers of the family.
Today Mallika and siddharth were going to visit them for planning their wedding. The contract had been given to Annika.
"Arey Annika puttar Mallika and Siddharth would be here anytime come on go and freshen up"
"Ji daadi, I'm done with my work "
Annika was dressed up in a beautiful white anarkali. She had applied just a liner and some lipstick. her long tresses made her look all the more beautiful. She was descending down the stairs talking on her phone when she caught a pair of kanji eyes looking at her. On being caught he averted his gaze from her.
"Bhaiya aise kisi ko ghoorna acchi baat nahi hoti"
"Rudy I wasn't doing that"
"Bhaiya hum sabne dekha hai jab Annika Didi saamne hoti hai tab aapka Kya haal hota hai" Rudy said winking.
"Aisa ....aisa kuch nahi hai okay" shivaay fidgeted with his fingers.
"Okay. Annika Didi idhar aao"
"You look khidkitodh khoobsurat  today Didi . Haina shivaay bhaiya?" Rudy asked in a playful tone.
"Huhhhh?? Hmmm yeah" shivaay walked away saying so.
"Arey what happened to him?" A very confused Annika asked rudra
"Arey nothing Didi. Vo ek number ke billu hai. AAP aao Mallika Didi AA gayi hai"
The living are of the mansion was full of chattering. Dadi,jhanvi,pinki were sitting together discussing about the clothes they would wear. Siddharth was busy talking to shivaay probably discussing some serious stuff while Annika, om ,ru ,Mallika were laughing at some topic.
"Okay guys so we've planned the wedding in Maldives and since Annika is organizing the whole event I have already discussed with her what all is required" spoke Mallika gaining everyone's attention.
The wedding was after a week and they were to go to Maldives day after tomorrow. Everything was set.
"O i hope along with Mallika Didi and Siddharth we get to see another couple after returning from Maldives"
Spoke rudra eyeing shivaay and annika who were busy staring at each other. Call it an intense eye lock or a Cold glare , omru were having a fun time.
After dinner Annika got up to leave when Dadi stopped her " Annika puttar itni raat me akele nahi jayegi. Billu tujhe drop kardega. Jaa billu"
"Arey Dadi Mai chali jaungi"
"Nahi puttar billu Tere saath jayega"
Shivaay was driving while Annika was thinking about something.
"Annika tumhara Ghar AA Gaya " shivaay stopped the car breaking the reverie of her thoughts.
"Hmm" Annika replied rather absent mindedly and opened the door but felt a tug.
"Annika are you fine ? Are you worried about something?"
"Ummm I was just thinking that it's my first big project. I hope I don't mess anything. Mallika and Siddharth have trusted me a lot. I hope I don't let them down"
"Annika you're amazing at what you do. Everything will be khidkitodh. You gotta trust yourself babe"
Annika blushed upon hearing that endearment.
"Yeah I hope so. Thanks billuji . goodnight"
"Goodnight Annika "
Shivaay waited for her to get inside her house and once he was sure he drove towards the mansion.
Annika packed her belongings for maldives. She was now even more confident than ever because of a certain someone's words.
She was all set for the big fat wedding.