CH-13

It was Dawn, shivaay and Annika were asleep on the couch in each other's arms. After the heartfelt confession they had simply lied down on the couch and discussed random things with each other while snuggling. Shivaay was elated on the prospect of having her as his girlfriend. She had confessed to him although a bit late but he was totally fine with it. He had given her forever.

Shivaay stirred in sleep and opened his eyes with great difficulty. He felt something heavy on his chest and saw Annika snuggling into him like a baby. Her face was literally buried in his chest and her palm rested on his chest right where his heart was. A smile crept up on his face. She looked so beautiful and innocent. He was madly in love with this woman and could do anything for her.

He kept on looking at her when his mind decided to do some mischief. Slowly moving his hands to her waist he started tickling her. Annika squealed in laughter while asking him to stop. "Shivaaaaaaayyyyy St.. Stoppp" she was laughing like a maniac which made shivaay laugh too. Finally he stopped tickling her and Annika smacked his arm.
"Baghadbilla , what do you think you were doing? Aisa Kon uthata hai itni subah" she whined like a baby.

"Awwwwwww" shivaay laughed while caressing her hair and planted a chaste kiss on her forehead to which Annika smiled in return.
"Annika come on freshen up meanwhile I'm going to make breakfast for both of us".

After a nice breakfast shivaay and Annika were sitting on the couch. Shivaay's arm was around her shoulder and Annika had rested her head on his chest. She was surfing the channels while shivaay was playing with her tresses. After a lot of time they decided to watch Zindagi na milegi dobara.
"Shivaay"
"Hmmmm"
"This feels like a dream. A perfect dream" Annika spoke with happiness shining in her eyes.
"But this is reality. A beautiful reality " shivaay spoke looking into her eyes earnestly.
Annika closed her eyes in contentment and wrapped her arms around his torso.

A while later , shivaay finally decided to go back to the mansion. He was out since last evening although the family knew about his whereabouts he had to go back.
Shivaay was very reluctant in leaving Annika but she managed to convince him to go to the oberoi mansion.

"Annika you'll manage. Right ?"

"Ofcourse shivaay. I've been living here since so many years. Why are you worrying so much ?"

"I don't want to leave you alone" he pouted like a baby.

Kissing his pout Annika cupped his face "shivaay I'll be absolutely fine. Now go or else I'll kick you out of the house"

"Accha ji ? Show me how you'll kick me ?" Shivaay wound his arm around her waist and pulled her closer due to which she fell on his chest.

"Shivaaaaaay"

"Annikaaaaaa"

"Accha Chalo jao ab. Stop troubling me"

"Jaa Raha hu baba jaa raha hu"

Annika stood at the doorstep waiting for him to leave. Suddenly she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist.

"Shivaaay!! Why are you still here ?"

"I don't want to go Annika "

"Shivaay stop behaving like a kid. We'll meet tomorrow"

"Sure ?"

"Ekdum sure "

Pecking her lips one last time for the day he waved her goodbye and drove off to the mansion.

"Arey shivaay beta aagaya tu? Annika kaisi hai ?" Pinki asked as soon as she saw shivaay entering the hall area.

"Mom she's fine"

"Bhaiya aap bhabhi ko yahan kab laa rahe ho ?" Rudra asked while munching on his popcorn.

"Bhabhi ?" Shivaay looked like he had never heard the word before

"Rudra theek toh keh raha hai shivaay. Annika aur TU Shaadi kab Kar rahe ho ? Arey Aakhir mujhe bhi apne kanji aankho waale pote - poti dekhne hai "
Pinki spoke dreamily.

Shivaay walked away from there with a slight blush on his face.

Annika was busy on her phone when her phone pinged. It was a message from shivaay
"Busy ?"
Immediately she dialed his number.

"Hey" his voice was enough to make her swoon.

"I thought you were busy" shivaay spoke breaking her trance.

"Nahi. I was just scrolling through Instagram. Reached home ?"

"Yeah. Just few minutes back and was also bombarded with a lot of questions"

"What kind of questions?"

"Ummmm questions like how is Annika ? Tum dono Shaadi kab Kar rahe ho ? Yada yada"

"Whatttt ?" Annika sat straight on her bed

"Yes" shivaay replied in a very cool tone.

"You mean the entire family knows about us ? "

"Yes Annika"

"And they're fine with it ?"

"Annika you're acting as if they are monsters. Why wouldn't they be okay with it ? They love you probably more than I do"

Annika chuckled listening to him. "But shivaay I haven't thought anything about our marriage. I mean I want to focus on my event Management firm first. It's not that I don't want to get married to you. I want to but not right now.... I mean..."

"Sshhhh relax love. I know what you want and trust me even I want this. I want to get married to you when you're perfectly ready for it"
He could hear Annika sighing.

"Shivaay"

"Hmmm"

"I love you"

"Jaanta hu. I love you too"

"Jaanti hu"

"Annika now you should sleep. It's already 1am. Goodnight"

"Bye. Goodnight shivaay"