CH-6

It was time for the mehendi ceremony.
Annika was up early and checking the arrangements. She wore a patiala suit and her hair were left open. She looked simply beautiful. Suddenly she felt Someone's gaze on her. She turned around to find shivaay talking on his phone. Puzzled she resumed her work.
Omkara was noticing everything from behind the pillar. Since the past few days a lot had changed between shivaay and Annika. They were engaged in eyelocks rather than fighting and arguing with each other.
Clearing his throat omkara gained shivaay's attention.
"Why don't you ask her out ?"
"What? Why ? Om do you even know what are you talking?"
"Shivaay you like Annika. Don't you ?"
"Om we are just friends." Shivaay spoke as he frowned.
"Come on shivaay all of us know what you feel for her. You like her shivaay it's just that you aren't ready to accept it"
"Shivaay sighed.
"I don't know" saying so shivaay walked away.
Shivaay stood in the garden where Annika was working. He could not help but just admire her.
"Annika"
Annika turned around to find shivaay waving at her.
Her lips curved into a smile "hey shivaay." She spoke gesturing him to come.
"Wow. Looks like the mehndi is going to be quite a lavish affair" shivaay exclaimed seeing all the preparations. He could see canopies being set up across the garden. The whole place was decorated with flowers. Annika had surely put in a lot of effort for this which was quite visible. Shivaay couldn't help but be even more proud of Annika. This girl was surely something else.
"Annika you have done a wonderful job. vo Kya kehti ho tum .. haan.. Aaj to sab log tum par flat ho jayenge".
"Thank you so much shivaay and yes I hope so too" Annika chuckled
The function began. Mallika was sitting under a canopy with henna being applied on her hands.
The atmosphere was very happy and cheerful. Pinki and jhanvi were talking with the other ladies while Priyanka and Somya were dancing to the beats of the dhol.
Annika was getting ready when she heard someone knock her door. Fixing her dupatta she opened the door only to find the most unexpected person .
It was shivaay. Dressed in a beige colored kurta pyjama he looked quite handsome. While his breath hitched upon seeing Annika.
She was dressed in a green colored lehnga which had a backless blouse. She looked stunning.
Clearing her throat she gained his attention.
"Shivaay you needed something?"
"Y.. yes. Actually the button of my kurta broke and everyone is downstairs so I thought if you had something to fix this"
"Oh sure. Come inside"
Annika led shivaay inside.
She took out her sewing kit from her bag.
"Shivaay you need to stand here"
Shivaay stood in front of Annika. They were very close. Annika started sewing the button on his kurta but shivaay wasn't able to divert his gaze from her. If they were a couple he would have kissed her senseless. Getting a grip on his desires he tried to divert his mind. He could feel annika's breath on his face.
DAMNN HOW HARD THIS WAS FOR HIM!!
Suddenly he noticed Annika coming closer if it was even possible given their close proximity, he closed his eyes expecting something when he heard her voice.
"And it's done"
He opened his eyes only to find her giving him a very quizzical look.
His mind then processed what had actually happened. Annika had cut the thread with her teeth so she had to come closer.
His cheeks felt even hotter now thanks to this added embarrassment. But thankfully Annika hadn't noticed this.
"Shivaay do you plan to attend the mehndi or not ?"
He heard her Chuckling.
"Ohh... Ummm..  yes I think we should go"
Inside the lift shivaay stood opposite to Annika in order to maintain some distance and keep his growing imaginations and desires in control.
Annika was a tease. An absolute beautiful one. She was doing things to him that too unintentionally.
Once outside the lift shivaay breathed a sigh of relief and went towards where omru stood.
Annika joined the girls.
She had to check if everything was going well
She went to pinki to ask her about the arrangements
"Annika beta chal ab TU bhi mehndi lagwa le puttar. Saare arrangements badiya hai. Tu chinta mat Kar"
"Aunti Mai baad me lagwa lungi"
"Annika Maine Kaha na. Mai kuch nahi sunungi. Chal ab jaa" pinki spoke adamantly. Annika agreed and walked towards the canopy
Soon Annika was sitting with henna adorned hands with Priyanka and somya. The girls were chit chatting and laughing on some jokes .
The boys were helping themselves to drinks and snacks when shivaay's gaze fell on Annika.
She looked absolutely gorgeous with those henna adorned hands.
He noticed her looking intently towards the food counters and it was then that he realised she would be hungry . Being the foodie that she was it was a tough job for her to sit helplessly and stare the food.
"Are Annika Didi come on na let's dance" sumo spoke making a puppy face.
"Sumo you and prinku go. I'll join after some time. Chalo now go fast"
Annika sighed when all of a sudden she felt the delicious aroma of food hitting her nostrils .
"Hungry much ?" Shivaay asked in a playful tone.
"Very much" Annika pouted making shivaay chuckle at her cute antics.
Shivaay forwarded his hand to make her eat the paneer Tikka when Annika shook her head in negative.
"What Happened Annika ?"
"Shivaay I'll eat it"
"And how exactly will you do it ?" He questioned gesturing towards her hands.
Annika sighed and diverted her gaze
"Shivaay this would look so weird. I mean we are not a couple that you'll make me eat like this"
"Who said only couples are allowed to do this. We are friends Annika. There is nothing weird about this. Now come on eat "
Very hesitantly Annika ate from his hands and she realised how much she needed food right now.
After making her eat shivaay wiped the corner of her lips with a tissue and walked towards omru.
"Ahem ahem .. bhaiya aagaye bhabhi ko oops I mean Didi ko pyaar ka Tikka khilake" rudra spoke in a teasing manner  while om laughed at his statement.
"Rudra please" shivaay scoffed.
"Shivaay what is the harm if you accept it that Annika means much more than a friend to you. You care for her and that is quite visible" om spoke in a serious tone
"Om WE ARE JUST FRIENDS"
"Shivaay so you mean you'll be able to see her getting married to someone else ? "
Shivaay's eyes widened at om's statement.
"Tell shivaay. Would you be able to see her spending her life forever with someone else ?"
Shivaay 's expressions changed and his face grew a bit sad which didn't go unnoticed by both om and rudra.
"I think you are right om. I like Annika more than a friend" shivaay spoke with a faint smile appearing on his lips
Rudra engulfed shivaay and om in a tight hug.
"YAYYY iska Matlab Annika Didi will be Annika bhabhi soon"
"Rudra calm down. I don't even know if she feels the same."
"Then find it out shivaay before it's too late" om spoke with a serious face and walked away with rudra .
----------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys. It's been really long that I updated this story but now I'll be completing this as soon as I can.
This update had less of shivika but the upcoming ones will have lots of them.

Also please take care of yourself and stay indoors as much as possible. Stay safe everyone.