CH-21

Shivaay knew what was coming next.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Annika stood in front of him, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. She walked towards him and cupped his face gently

"Sh..sh..shivaay w..why did you take those pills ?"

Shivaay remained silent. He didn't know how to tell her and most importantly what to tell her. Seeing him Annika realised there was a battle going on right now in his mind. She gently held his hand and led him towards the bed.

She gestured him to sit beside her and slowly made him lie with his head on her lap. Softly caressing his hair she planted a kiss on his forehead. Shivaay closed his eyes and held one of her hand which was resting on his shoulder.

"Shivaay please tell me what happened that you had to take those pills ? And why didn't you tell me about it ?"

Taking a deep breath he began

"Annika I won't lie to you. The reason was that I had an anxiety attack and I wasn't able to sleep so I had to take those pills."

Annika's hold on his hand tightened listening to his words.

He continued "Annika remember the day you told me about daksh ? "

"Yes"

"All those thoughts resulted in this. I was tensed thinking about all that and I didn't knew what to do so I took them"

"But shivaay why didn't you tell me about this ?" Annika spoke with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Annika what would have I told you? That your boyfriend was tensed thinking about how this relationship could weaken because of his goddamn insecurities ?"

"I didn't want you to stress thinking all this but being the doofus I am I yelled at you that day and I felt so terrible to hurt you" shivaay spoke in a low voice.

Annika felt heartbroken to see her man fighting all the battles alone. She was with him yet she wasn't. She wasn't there when he was going through so much pain.
Resting her chin on his forehead she broke into muffled sobs.

"I'm sorry shivaay , I'm really sorry" Annika spoke in between her sobs.

"Oh my God Annika what happened baby ? Shushhh... Annika ?"

Sitting upright shivaay engulfed her in a hug and caressed her hair.

Composing herself she replied
"Shivaay I'm such a Terrible girlfriend. You were going through all this alone and I didn't even know about it. I feel so guilty right now. All this happened because of me "

"Annika.. listen to me " shivaay spoke cupping her face.

"This isn't your mistake at all. I chose not to tell you about this. Simple"

"No shivaay it isn't simple at all. You are already away from your family and the last thing I would want is to hurt you in such a terrible way" she broke into sobs once again.

"But this fight happened for good"

Annika looked at him as if he had grown horns.
Shivaay suppressed a giggle seeing her face.

"Arey if we wouldn't have fought you won't be here today with me"

Smacking his chest Annika chuckled. They looked at each other for a few seconds and then leaning closer rested their foreheads together.
Still in the same position Annika cupped his face lightly with her palm and rubbed her thumb against his stubble.
"Shivaay promise me that you will tell me everything and never hide anything from me"

Kissing her palm he nodded a yes and hugged her tightly. She was the elixir of his life and he had realised today that she was immensely important for him. He couldn't lose her , never.

Parting from the hug annika pressed a light kiss on his lips and then further deepened it. Her hands roamed around his back and he held her tightly by the waist kissing her lazily. Soon he was on top of her still kissing her with his body firmly pressed on hers. Feeling the need to breath they broke apart.

Her hair spread on the pillow, her swollen lips , closed eyes and heavy breathing made her look like a work of art. Kissing her forehead softly he planted a kiss on her nose and zeroed down to her lips again. This time the kiss was more rough and wild. He trailed soft kisses down her jaw to her neck. Annika was a moaning mess by now. She had clutched his hair and she could feel a need building up in her .

Shivaay lowered the strap of her top and planted kisses on her collarbone biting her skin in the process making her hiss. As much as he wanted to make love to her right now he controlled himself and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Still breathing heavily Annika wound her arms around his back. This felt home. He was her home.

After moments of silence shivaay called her , his voice still husky that sent tingles down her spine.

"Annika , aren't you feeling hungry ?"

"I am but i want to stay like this"

"Annika I must be heavy"

"But I'm liking this" she whined like a baby making him chuckle.

It was evening already and as much as shivaay hated to get up he had to since they hadn't eaten anything after the breakfast. So lifting himself up he sat straight on the bed earning a frustrated groan from her.

"Babe we can do that after dinner as well so tell me fast what would you like to eat ?"

Sighing Annika got up and straightened her dress. She stood in front of the mirror brushing her hair when her eyes landed on her neck.

"Fhat the wuck is this shivaay ?" Annika exclaimed startling him. Waking up to her he stood behind her and his eyes fell on her neck. It was a hickey that he had given her and Annika being too lost in the pleasures hadn't thought of the consequences.

"What annika ?" He asked in a very normal time

"You baghadbilla what have you done ? I'll have to hide this now" Annika fake cried in front of him.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he kissed her shoulder and smiled.

"Stop smiling shivaay"

"You can take revenge for this I don't mind "

As soon as annika's mind registered the meaning of his words her jaw dropped making shivaay laugh.

"Accha no need to stress about this since only we are here at the moment. Come let's make some dinner"

Slightly hitting his chest Annika walked towards the kitchen with him.