Bad Moon Rising

Declan's POV.

So causal.

"Jacob's kinda a werewolf?" I snapped. "What the fuck? What do you mean? I need more."

She rolled her eyes and huffed, moving to sit on my bed she slouched.

"He's been acting weird and avoiding me so I went to his house today and saw this other guy, Paul, transform into a giant wolf. Then Jake came running and turned into a wolf. There's a group of them, they're a pack." Bella explained.

I'm so tired and sick of this shit. Bella will always find a way into danger, I don't know why I am surprised.

"Did you know?" She asked, her tone going hard. "Did you know that there's werewolves in la push?"

I moved to sit next to her, "I honestly had no idea that werewolves even existed."

Is this area a hot spot for the supernatural? The Cullens, the werewolves in la push, and Simon and I. That's a lot of monsters for such a small piece of the planet.

"I didn't think you'd believe me so easily." Bella admitted.

I scoffed and laughed softly, "why would you make this up?"

We sat together quietly, both of us seemingly in disbelief.

I tried to picture Jacob somehow turning into a wolf. Was it like a horror movie? Did his body painfully contort and grow into some hairy beast? It's hard to imagine it, Jacob was always so smiley and happy. He shouldn't be some sort of movie monster.

"Who else is in their pack?" I asked.

I need to know who to avoid.

"Uhm, most of them you don't know but you've seen Sam Uley." She answered.

Sam Uley? The man that carried Bella out of the woods after Edward dumped her?

I guess that makes sense. How else would he have been able to find her? If he has special wolfy senses then he must've smelled her despair or something.

Thinking back to when Bella first found out about the Cullens, I came up with another question.

"Did Jacob spill all their secrets to you like Edward did?"

I saw her flinch at the name and a part of me felt bad for her. The rest of me wants to tell her to start to move on.

Edward told her everything about his family. Well, they all told us everything. They shared so much of themselves and their secrets for them just to leave after not even a year.

She frowned, "yes. Not just Jacob, they were all willing to share. I told them things that I know as well."

I stopped breathing, "you what?"

I felt her look at me but I continued to stare at the wall ahead of me. "I told them what I know about the supernatural."

I felt my heart racing in my chest, I heard it pounding in my ears as my anger started to grow.

"Bella," I whispered. "Did you tell them about me? Did you tell them about what I am?"

I didn't need to look at her to see her tense up, I felt the change in her in the air. I felt her heart rate speed up and I felt her body grow cold.

I stood up and started pacing the length of my room.

"Declan, I'm sorry." She rushed out. "I didn't think about how you-"