Chapter 8

After so many years na malayo ako sa kanya, hindi ko naisip na magiging mas maganda siya ngayon. The first time we met at her refilling station, I didn't know that it was her. I know she owns that store but I didn't know that she really is hands on sa kanyang refilling station.

I really admired her for that, at lalong lumaki ang paghanga ko sa kanya ng malaman kong sariling sikap niya lahat ang mga naipundar nya. Especially her own resort.

Some of my friends ay umaasa lang sa parents nila dahil mayaman naman daw sila, but Nicks is different. She stand on her own.

Even when we were young, she really has this personality that she can do everything. She don't need anyone to help her. It seems like she's the almighty Patricia Nicole Vera while me the Charles Anthony Montenegro that always bully and her enemy when we were young is still at the shadow of my family.

I wanted to build my own company and make my own name. But because I'm the guy in the family, I need to run the family's business, and I don't want to talk about it now.

She's really cute when we were young, and I thought that cuteness will end. But I was wrong, because she became a real beautiful lady. Even though she just wear a simple t-shirt with spongebob printed on her clothes and a pajama, she really is so... Haaaay paano ko kaya siya mapapaamo sakin? I mean how can I be friends with her? I'm totally a good boy naman, and loyal boyfriend sa mga naging girlfriend ko.

Hindi naman ako playboy habulin lng talaga at swerte na kung aabot pa ng one week ang relationship namin. Bad ba un?!??? Natawa na lang ako sa sarili ko dahil kinakausap ko ang sarili ko.

Sunod naming pagtatagpo ay yong meeting namin about sa pag-rent ng kanyang resort. She is wearing a simple jeans and a long sleeve polo shirt na itinupi lang hanggang siko. She is way different from the girls that I've been dating. But my mom is so persistent to remind me na i-date ko daw ang kapitbahay namin.

And since I'm playing a good son to my mom I agree to her. Para tigilan na din nila kami, my mom and her parent.

I talked to her after I decided to date her. I saw happiness in my mom's face when she heard me talking to Nicks about our date. I always wanted to see my mom as happy as that. That's the only thing that I can give her back, ang pagbigyan ang mga gusto nito. Actually I'm planning to invite her for dinner but not date, not the way my mom wanted it to be.

It's like for old time sake, remember ten years ago? I need to say sorry to her, for all the things that I've done. Especially for hurting her.

Today is our date, and I woke up early. I don't know, but why I have this kind of feeling? I couldn't sleep well last night, but I woke up so early today. Every time that I am near her or just by looking at her, it feels like there's a fireflies flying on my stomach.

I have this kind of feeling that I don't know how to describe and I can't name it. I just smile to myself and fix myself for my date. I took a shower and wear a simple get up. Jeans and my under armor shoes and wear a plain purple Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt. I put my favorite polo sort perfume.