Chapter 13

"What was that for Trixie?" I didn't know that Trixie is here. I am also shock with her presence and with what she did to me she don't usually kiss me in front of other people.

Sh*t as in F*ckSh*t. I cursed in my mind.

I can't push her away, I'm still gentleman. I know her parents is also here, but i don't know that she's also here. Her dad is also one of our business partner. 

"I'm sorry Charles, I-I just miss you that's why," tila maiiyak ng sabi nito. She;s still holding me in my arms.

I closed my eyes and pinch my nose, at tumango na lamang dahil nakita ko ng naglalakad papalayo sa akin si Nicks. I still can't believe that she did that to me in front of other people, it's not that we didn't kiss each other. We're just like brother and its normal for us.

Ang iniisip ko lang naman ay baka kung ano ang isipin ni Nicks. I called her but she didn't stop.

"Who is she?" inosenteng tanong sakin ni Trixie.

"Ow well she's supposed to be my date. but you ruined it." -i said but not irritated.

"Hala lagot ako. baka she got jealous. Bakit kasi hindi mo sinabi?" she blamed me,

"It's your fault, I didn't know that you're gonna kiss me in front of other people,"

"Go follow her Kuya Charles and tell her that it is our way to say hello to our friend." nakangising wika nito na tila nang-aasar pa.

"Do you think she's mad?" nag-aalangan pang tanong ko.

"Sa palagay mo?" balik tanong nya sakin. Minsan hindi ko din maintindihan ang ugali ng babaeng ito eh. Minsan nakakatulong minsan nakaka purwisyo.

Hindi ko na siya sinagot at iniwan ko na siya at tumakbo sa direksyon ni Nicks.

I tried looking at her... But I still can't find her... Until I got tired and decided to go to their garden in this resort, I don't know but I think it is really a garden and there is a little gazebo.

Malapit na ako ng makita kong may taong nakaupo doon, and to my surprise the person that I looking is sitting pretty in there while looking at her phone. I look at her for a while. I am afraid to go towards her, she might still mad at me.

I enjoyed watching her naman eh. nakikita ko siyang kumukunot ang noo sa ginagawa niya sa cellphone nya at may patalon-talon pa at pag padyak pa siya ng kanyang paa. I smiled at the thought that she's cute while doing that.

Nicks is really my crush since we were a child. What should I do? Until now I still have this kind of feelings towards her.

dahan-dahan akong lumapit sa kanya.