chapter 6

I just looked at the girl who's been covering my injuries with bandages, as I stared at her for a long time i finally noticed that she's not a pretty bad catch. She's actually beautiful.

"Are you alright now?" She said while tapping my shoulder in a very friendly manner.

"Are you two done now" the bald guy butted in, he had this bored expression.

"Well yeah i'm done.. but he's still sick" yukino walked towards the bald guy which i think is her older brother.

The bald guy stared at me, i don't even know if they're really actual siblings.

"Genos!" The bald guy called out for the cyborg, who was just washing the dishes.

"Yes sensei?" The cyborg rushed to the bald guy's side. Man i used to be like this with the old man.

"What are you gonna do with the stranger?" The bald guy rudely points at me.

Yukino turned to me with an apologetic manner, she must be trying to say sorry for his brother's rude actions.. i mean its not that im bothered being treated like shit.

"He'll be sleeping with me for the mean time sensei" yukino and I both have shocked faces, what the hell is this piece of metallic junk doing???

YUKINO'S POV (YOUR POV)

i noticed that Garou was shocked too except for my brother, he just have this pissed off expression. Genos knows that my brother does not like random strangers entering his apartment much more sleeping in it.

"Okay Genos, i dont know why you're being like this but this is not you at all" my brother said while massaging he's temple.

"The bald guy is right, I'm fine i can sleep in my apartment anyways" Garou spoked.

"You heard the guy.. he's fine" brother added, Genos just sighed in defeat. I mean why is he acting this way? As far as i know Genos is not really the type to be friendly with random strangers..weird.

"If you're really fine.. you can go" Genos walked to the door and opened it. Garou waved goodbye before disappearing from our sights.

"Genos what was that for?" Brother asked.

"Nothing sensei.." genos walked to his room. There must be something bothering him.

Me and my brother stared at each other, still confused as to what just got into Genos.

"Maybe we should leave him be for now" i said and my brother just sighed before returning to watching his favorite tv show.

I entered my brother's room, dozing off.

*Knock knock.

I turned to the window and saw Garou smiling at me and waving too.

"Garou?" I walked towards the window and opened it, and there lies the silver jerk.

"Do you need another cash too?" I asked but i could see that it insulted him.

"I'm not here for goddamn money geez" he said with pissed tone, i felt guilty for being harsh.

"Sorry" i sincerely apologized.

"Damn don't take me seriously" he said.

"But.. i've already taken you seriously" wait..what did i just said???? Garou was shocked too, i can see that he blushed a little.

"What the heck yukino!" He scowled at me, i'm sure what i said just took him off guard.

"Sorry, i didn't know why i said that" i apologized and Garou just laughed at me.

"You apologize everytime" he said. I know that he was teasing me, its what he does everytime we meet.

"Well then goodbye yukino, i still need to rest" Garou bid me farewell before leaving my window.. everything seems like a movie, especially when i'm around Garou.

"Yukino" I heard my brother call for me all the way from the living room. I left the room and went to my brother.

"What" I asked as i watch him laze his ass around.

"Can you talk to Genos? " he asked, i bet his worried of the dude but he just does not let it show sometimes.

"I can"

I went infront of the cyborg's room, and knocked.

I heard some footsteps and a second later genos opened the door.

"Is there something you want yukino?" Genos asked.

"Not really, i just want to talk to you" I said.

"Okay what do you wanna talk about?" Genos asked as he leaned on the door.

"Can we talk inside your room instead?" I suggested and surprisingly Genos said yes.

I entered his room and it's nothing special really, its kinda empty though. I sat on his bed.

"So what are we talking about?" Genos asked.

"Uhm I just wanna ask if you're fine.. you seem bothered." I asked with a worried tone. But i just heard a sigh from the man.

"I can't tell anything yukino... its confidential" he replied. What does he mean confidential? Is he talking about his problems? Feelings?

"Are you talking about your feelings?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"My mission" he replied with a calm tone.

"What does your mission have to do with you acting weird?" I asked again.

"As I've said, its CONFIDENTIAL.  Even saitama sensei does not know about my mission"the man explained.

I sighed in defeat when I realized that Genos refuses to say a word about his problems or mission.

"Well then... I'll leave you now" i walked to the door and looked at him for the last time.

"Please do take care of yourself" i added before leaving.

Genos' POV

I stared as yukino left my room, i sat in my bed and thought of how reckless i was earlier.

Why did I lead a criminal to saitama sensei's apartment? Now he can hunt us too, not that we can't fight him.. its just that yukino is friends with the guy. He might use her to defeat us and saitama sensei might lose his cool if that guy ever touches his sister.

I was being dumb, i just wanted to catch the guy but i failed to do it. What a let down, I'm sure if doctor kuseno heard about this, he'll be disappointed of me. Even though i know that he's an understanding man.