chapter 31

Im sitting with akira in the cafe.

"So what exactly happened to your feet?" She asked while pointing at my bandaged feet. I let out a sigh.

"Some minor accidents at home." I replied while staring at my tea, its kinda weird talking to her but at the same time i feel slightly glad that i can talk to her again normally.

"You should really be careful." She said with concern and i just looked away.

"So.. uh .. how's your baby? I haven't asked for the name of your kid by the way." I said and she lifted her gaze, she slightly smiled at me.

"Her name is coco, and she's still in the ICU." She said almost whispering the last word, she looked terrible and stressed out.

"Its gonna be fine." I comforted her and she just replied with a smile.

I bid goodbye to her since my break is done.

After my work, i walked back home still hoping garou did'nt leave.

"Why would the guy stay yukino? Are you a dumbass?" I whispered to myself, i unlocked my door and carefully opened it.

I entered and saw no traces of garou around, i felt disappointed but i expected it, him staying was too good to be true.

I lazily threw my bag on the sofa and rushed to my room to change into my pajamas.

After changing i slipped into the living room and decided to watch Netflix until i heard a thud in the roof which made me jump out of the sofa in shock.

Now thats a big cat..i thought to myself as i went to sit back on the couch but..

CRAAASH!!!

my roof was destroyed by the falling of a certain entity, the thing landed on my living room.

I immediately grabbed my pepper spray, i looked closer to see the whole thing much clearer but to my surprise it was a monster with a gross looking body, which almost made me gag.

"Who are you?!" I asked as i pointed my pepper spray at the monster but all i heard in reply is a sinister laugh which gave me chills. But i gripped my pepper spray tighter.

"The hero hunter was here right?" The monster asked, he's looking for garou?

"I don't know what you're talking about?" I tried acting clueless but it was obvious he did'nt buy it.

"Now dont you lie to me.. i can smell his scent all around your apartment.." the monster said as he walks closer, luckily the sofa is blocking his way to me.

The monster leaned closer to the sofa and sniffed it before looking at me with a maniac smile.

"I can smell his blood." He said as he throws the couch to the side.

I gripped my pepper spray, i was about to spray unto him but he snatched it.  I have no choice but fight him in hand to hand combat.

I made my fighting stance, the monster raised his brow at my figure.

"Ooh a fighter huh." He said as he walks closer again making me kick him but he blocked it, i punched him but he blocked it again.

"Your kicks and punches are far too weak." He said as he chokes my neck, making it hard for me to breath.

Shit! Yukino do something or you'll be dead meat!

I quickly wrapped my leg around his arms and twisted it making his grip on my neck loose and gave me the chance to escape his hold and i was successful.

I landed on the floor, i coughed.

"Not bad for a woman." He said as his grin becomes wider, i looked around trying to find an opportunity to run out of my apartment and ask for help.

"You're gonna be my bride." He said which made me lift my gaze at him, i looked at him with confusion and anger.

What is this monster talking about? Me? His wife??

"Sorry but i decline" i said as i straightened my posture, i made my fighting stance yet again.

"Sorry but it was not an offer, it was a command." He said as he immediately punched me but i dodged it, i cart wheeled my way out of his fighting range.

"Excuse me??" I said in a disgusted tone, which made him glare at me. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from trembling because i could feel his blood thirst even though im pretty far from him.

"Your coming with me.. whether you like it or not." His face turned serious, and in a snap his already behind me, i turned to him and he punched me in my abdomen making me pass out.

Then everything went black.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Your neighbors heard a loud crash, they all rushed out only to see your apartment's door destroyed, they checked to see if you  are around but there were no traces of you.

They called the police and heroes, and after a few minutes, police siren was flooding the whole neighborhood.

The police went to ask questions to your neighbors, hoping to find something that would lead to your mysterious absence.

~~saitama's apartment~~

Saitama's phone buzzed and so he answered it only to find a random number, he answered the call.

"Hello." He said to the other side of the phone.

"Uhmm is this Ms. Yukino's relative?" The police officer asked which made saitama raise a brow, even genos looked at saitama because he heard the call since its in loud speaker.

"Uh yeah.. what's up?" Saitama asked and there was a long pause on the other side.

"Uh.. Ms. Yukino is currently missing and we would want to ask for your presence here in the police station for some questioning." Saitama almost dropped his phone after what he heard, genos also stopped what he was doing.

"Okay im coming." Saitama ended the call and put on his hero costume, genos also followed him out.

~~Garou~~

He was walking along the dark sidewalk and his eye caught something.  A tv with a news playing on it, he stopped and listened.

"A woman in her early 20's was abducted in her own apartment..." the tv flashed some pictures of your damaged apartment.

'That looked awfully familiar.' Garou thought himself, he listened some more until your picture flashed on the screen making his eyes widen in shock.

"If you see this woman please contact our local police station..." the reporter continues, garou clenched his fist as he leaned closer to the tv staring at you picture.

"What the hell?" Garou whispered to himself when he finally realized something..

'That shit followed me.. and now she's in danger.... why do i always put her in danger?!' Garou thought to himself as his nails dug deeper into his skin.

'How dare he touch my woman.'