Chapter 22

GAROU'S POV

I waited in this cafe, and still that bitch is'nt here..

"Sir is there anything you like?"the waiter guy asked.

"Nah, just water."i said which made the waiter make this dissatisfied look on his face. Which managed to tick me off.

"Is there a problem?" This guy infuriated me, in response he just bowed at me and left.

"Thought so."i mumbled to myself.

I watched as people walk by, they look so contented.

"Garou san." I turned towards where the voice is coming from, it was just the bitch.. all dolled up for some reason.

"Why are you dressed up so much?" I asked and she just pouted in disappointment.

"Hmph.. girls can doll up if they want to garou san."she said as she sits down  on the seat across me.

"Yeah yeah whatever."i said staying apathetic.

We started talking about plans and stuff to do, to surprise yukino..

YOUR POV

King and i are in the middle of some war, we're playing some video game.

"Gaaaahhh king!!!"i let out an exasperated groan after still not damaging king's character. Whilst king on the other hand is as calm as ever.

"Beat her king." I heard my brother cheer, i immediately turned to him but he just had this stoic look on his face.

"Are you really gonna cheer king?" I whined in disbelief.

"Yeah." He answered with a coldness in his tone.

After the game, i obviously lose to king since he's a pro and i'm just a commoner.

I just noticed, genos is not around.

"Oh where's genos?"i asked while looking around trying to spot the cyborg.

"Maybe out hunting villains." My brother answered. My brother has not step foot outside his apartment for awhile now.

"When are you gonna catch some villains?" I asked and he froze.

"I'm not gonna get kicked out of the hero association if i don't catch a villain right?" He hurriedly picked up his hero costume and started wearing it in the process.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not a hero." I answered.

After brother got suited up, both him and king left, leaving me alone in this apartment.

I Ran off to pick up my phone.

To:Old man💕

Me:where are you?

I waited for him to response, until my phone pinged.

Oldman💕:nothing just eating why?

Me:eating? Well i just wanted to talk with you.

Oldman💕: you can talk to me, you can call me.

Me:okay.

I dialed garou's number, and he answered immediately.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" He asked, the other line seems to be full of people, because i can hear some muffled conversations in the background.

"Nah, i just kinda missed you since.. you're busy working and stuff." I said while feeling desolate.

"Me too.." he replied.

"So how's work--"

"Gee garou san you eat like a pig."my heart froze when i heard a familiar voice.. it seems garou is with akira.

"I do not eat like a pig!" I heard garou retorted and it seems like they're arguing.. something inside my stung.

He does'nt have time for me but he ate with akira.. am i still the girlfriend?

I listened to their arguement while feeling betrayed and hurt, my chest is tightening as i listened to them arguing.

Arguing was supposed to be mine and garou's thing...here i am now acting immature again.

But its just that... the feeling of garou being taken away
Terrified me, but i chose to listen more to their arguement over the phone...did garou seriously forgot that i'm still on the phone.

Jealousy is slowly eating my body away but i stayed tough and tried to stop it before i do something stupid that would cause a conflict within my relationship with garou.

"I do not eat like a fucking pig so mind your damn business!!"i hear garou scowl at akira.

"Sir please lower your voice." I heard the waiter begging garou to shut up which made me smile.. he's really not a people person.

"Yeah garou calm down."i heard akira.

"Please maam make your boyfriend behave."the waiter remarked, the smile on my face turned into frown after hearing what the waiter said over the phone.

"She's not my--"i hunged up the phone
Since i can't listen for more, i expected to be feeling good if i call him but it just caused me misery.

Suddenly the tears came flooding down, something inside me urged me to bawl out crying like a little kid.. the pain was too much.

To think that he chooses to eat with my bestfriend than to meet with his girlfriend? .... is he slowly catching feelings for akira? That's why he's not giving me much attention lately? Is he gonna leave me?

My insecurities came pouring down on me, which made me wail, i tried to cover my mouth with a pillow to muffle out my sobs, incase if genos or brother comes home while i'm crying my ass off.

Before i knew it.. i fell asleep.

GAROU'S POV

"She's not my fucking girlfriend!" I growled at the waiter.

"Well then forgive me."the waiter finally left, while akira is still laughing like an idiot.

"What are you laughing at?" I said with an aggravated tone in my voice.

"Gee, the way you get angry is just funny." She said while wiping her tears.

"Whatever."i said and returned my focus on the phone.. i almost forgot that yukino is on the phone.

I placed my phone on my ear.

"Sorry bout that sweetheart.." i stopped as i waited for yukino to answer but the answer never came.

I checked my phone and it turned out she ended the call.

I tried dialing her again But she won't answer.

What's with her? She first called me and suddenly hunged up on me? Is she on her period? Its really tiring when she's being moody.

*and of course he was oblivious.