chapter 15

I'm sitting in the living room while still thinking about what garou said about a date yesterday, he did'nt gave me the exact time of the date.

Well its your fault self, if you just let him continue what he wants to say yesterday you should've maybe known.

Ssiiiiiggghhhh

"What a long sigh you have there" my brother popped out of nowhere.

"Its nothing, probably tired" i said in excuse, so he won't be suspicious.

"Tired? Tired of what? Lazing your ass around?" He said teasing me. I quickly raised my hand making it look like i was about to hit him.

"Im going out" i stood up not even glancing at my brother, it's still so early and he's pissing me off.

"Fine but becareful" he reminded me.

"Yeah yeah" i said with a bored tone, i quckly grabbed my hoodie and purse.

I walked out of the apartment building and headed towards the playground. Why would even a grown woman like me go to a playground.

I arrived in the playground and observed few kids running around and doing their stuff. I looked around hoping to find the freckles boy but it was hopeless, he was nowhere around.

Maybe he's still traumatized about before.

"Oh" i looked at the direction of the person who just said that and found a stranger.

"Hi?" I said in response, i awkwardly smiled at the guy.

"You new here? I dont see you around often" he said while crossing his arms and looking at me.

"Yeah... kinda" i said trying to reply as little as possible, i averted the guy's gaze cos its making me nervous for some reason.

"You're kinda cute you know that" he said, i turned to him and he winked at me. Making me cringe.

Bitch i already know i'm cute as hell.. but i must remain polite, i'm a cultured young lady.

"Oh thanks" i said as i gave the guy a sweet smile making him blush and scratch the back of his head.

"So how about.. i take you out for meals sometimes" he said.

"Oh sorry, my boyfriend would really hate it" i said while being polite about it, i bowed a little.

"Yeah her boyfriend would really really really hate that" i heard a familiar voice come out of nowhere, i gazed towards the direction of the voice and saw garou wearing a turtle neck jacket and a sweat pants, making him look so damn cool.

"Oh sorry.. i did'nt know" he said as he bowed at me and garou, we exchanged looks before setting our eyes at the bowing guy.

"Oh its fine." I said making him lift his gaze.

"I should get going now, oh and take care of your sister" he said while emphasizing the last sentence at garou making the grey haired male clench his fist and grit his teeth.. to be mistaken as my brother, what a funny guess.

"I'm not her brother! Im her fucking boyfriend jerkface!!" Garou yelled at the guy as he tries to charge his way to the guy but i just tightly held him making him calm himself.

"Lets just go" i said as i dragged him towards the opposite direction.

"What was that jerk doing to you?" He asked, his brows still furrowed. I just remained silent as i grabbed him and forced him to sit on the bench to cool his nerves down.

"Just some guy, nothing interesting." I said as i sat beside him aswell, he remained silent and we returned to being awkward. I hate this kind of atmosphere.