chapter 10

I slowly opened my eyes as i felt like im being carried, i adjusted my eyes to the dim and dark surrounding only to see garou looking at me as he carried me.

"You ok?" He asked in a gentle tone, which i thought i would never hear from the man himself. Considering that he's some type of villain or somethin.

"Do i look like im ok?" I tried to joke around but his face remained worried and sincere.

He remained silent as he carried me through the dark hallways of this creepy and smelly place.

"I've never seen a shittier place than this" i heard garou complain to himself, well i can't blame him.

As he carried me through this dark creepy hallways i felt like somebody is following us.

"Why are you following us?" Garou spoke, it seems he noticed someone afterall. He turned and i could see a pink monster with one eye.

"You can never leave this place, orochi sama wants to see you" the pink monster said, as he slowly strides towards our direction.

"I dont care about this orochi shit or whatever" garou rudely replied to the pink monster, and without hesitance garou continued walking as if nothing even happened.

"Then you leave me no choice" the pink monster threatened garou..

And before i knew it, i was already in the hands of the pink monster, i struggled as he chokes me.

Fuck

"Let her go" garou lunges at the monster and kicked him, which made me able to be free from that monster's choke..

"Nice" the pink monster glared at garou but the man didn't even winced, instead garou just grinned as if he's accepting the pink monster's challenge.

Before they could even start their fight, grumbles and shaking were heard right above us.

"Whats happening up there?" The pink monster seems to be talking to some one using telepathy.

"What do you mean he's super strong?" The pink monster replied in anger and annoyance.

The heroes must've already come.

"Garou let's go" i tugged garou's shirt, but he just stared at me.

"I don't walk away from a fight yukino.. i'm a man" garou said while not paying much attention to me now. This guy is a piece of work, we should probably escape now, when that monster is still busy.

"It seems like i can't fight you for now hero hunter, i need to handle a pest going around in the base, i hope you won't die." The pink monster said before vanishing from our sight.

"That coward" garou cussed.

"Oh come on, garou let's just go please" i particularly begged this time, but he just turned to me with a smirk on his face.. whats with this jerk?

"I like it when you beg.. beg me more" i just raised a brow.

"I don't want to die here you jerk" i scowled at him because im getting furious about his nasty attitude.

"Fine princess your wish is my command" he bent down and carefully lifted my body and carried it.

As we walk yet again in this dark halls, we finally saw a light. It seems like we're finally in the exit... but to my surprise. It was not the exit, we ended up in the core of the monster's base.

"Okay garou, lets walk the other way" i told garou but he just stood still as if he did'nt even hear me.

I tried not to look at the giant monster sitting in like a throne or somethin, because i know i'll be quivering like hell.

"Oh are you scared princess? Want me to take that monster down for you?" He whispered, the way he whispered in my ear made me blush because i know for a fact that his lips touched my ears.

But is this guy serious? Fighting a monster ten times his size? Is this jerk out of his mind? Does he want to die?

"Are you joking right now? Please tell me you're joking right now" i said in a panic... i mean who wouldn't panic? This jerk is about to fight that giant monster.

"You know i dont really joke around princess" he said as he slowly wears a grin as he stares at the monster who is actually gazing at our direction.

I just glared at him in disbelief.

"Don't worry this is gonna be fast" he slowly puts me down, i just glared at him. This guy is cocky and stubborn.

Yeah this fight will end fast.. coz you're gonna die fast jerk. This guy is really getting on my nerves

"Whats with that face princess?" He asked as if im happy about whats he's about to do.

"Fuck you.. if you wanna die, go fuck yourself" i rarely cuss but this guys just gets into my nerves. He wants to fight that thing? That thing???!! Is he freaking serious right now?

"Oh are you worried that i might die princess?" He bents down to my line of vision, but i just ignored his gaze. What a jerk.

"If you dont like it that much then we'll go the other way" he said while smiling, finally this guy's thinking logically and rationally.

"Okay lets g--"

"Sike" he laughs, as if its the most hilarious thing he has done. So you wanna play that game? Well fuck him cos im tired playing around. Im gonna get out of here even if it means crawling my way out of here, and this bruises and wounds are really painful.

Without a word i slowly stood up and used the walls as some kind of support, garou panicked when he saw me trying to get up. I looked away from the man, i can feel my tears rolling down my cheeks. Im not really the type of person who cries a lot but today im just not feeling it. After being abducted and tortured i just want to get the fuck out of here.

"Dumbass! You're not supposed to walk yet, you're hurt remember?" Garou tries to stop me.

Ignore him... keep walking.

"Hey!" Garou grabs my arm.

Im so done with this guy.

I turned around and faced the guy, buckets of tears were already rolling down my cheeks, he seemed to flinch.

"Look, im sorry. Im just messing around with you" he apologized, i can see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Im so tired of being messed and toyed with.. just let me out of this God forsaken place.. please" i can't help but sob in frustration.

Garou immidietly embraced my sobbing ass, i never thought that this man's hug could calm me. His warmth made me feel like im in the safest place on earth, even though we're still in the most dangerous place.

"Its okay, its okay... " garou combs my hair as he is hugging me, his voice was so soothing as he comforts me like a baby. Before i knew it, im already asleep.