chapter 32

Sorry for the late update, my brain cells are not cooperating with me yet again.. please enjoy your day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person's POV

The news about you being missing was known by the whole entire city, their search for you were getting hard since they can't find a lead to where you might be.

Your brother and genos looked throughout the whole city day and night.

And garou is the only one who has the idea of where you might be.

"That bastard.." garou mumbles to himself as he drives out of city B, since he knows that the villain's hideout is nowhere in city B.

Your POV

I woke up by a crash of a certain something, i slowly opened my eyes only to reveal the monster who just abducted me from my own apartment.

I tried to move my arms and legs but its seems like I'm strapped tightly.

The monster looked towards me, he examined my whole being before turning his back on me and started rummaging  through the pile of metal scraps.

I raised a brow at his actions, a second  later he's finally holding a big gardening scissors. Cold sweat started running down my pale face.

No way he's gonna kill me using that right?

"Do you like scissors?" He asked in a very chilly tone making me gulp and think carefully about what to answer not to step on his nerves.

"Not really." I answered rather softly trying to hide the fact that I'm terrified for my life.

"Me too."he answered making me sigh in relief, but he rummage yet again at the pile of metal scraps.

I watched his every move, then he grabbed a white long dress.

"I've decided to marry you." The villain suddenly said making me furrow my brow in confusion.

"What's up with you villains asking for   my hand in marriage?" I asked softly not letting him hear me.

"Hm? Did somebody ask your hand for marriage?"he asked, he heard me after all.

"Nah just speaking through experience." I answered and he just walked towards me and loosened my tie.

"Wear this wife." He said pushing thw dress unto me, i just stared at it before slowly grabbing it off his hands. Coz i know that if i refuse this monster he'll 
Just slice me up to pieces.

I wore the dress, even though it layered on my pajamas, i kinda looked good in it.

"Nice.. wife." The monster said.

He talked and talked to me about how he became a villain, it was because his fiancee left him in the altar and since then he have hated women, he said he planned on killing me but changed his mind for some reason he did'nt tell me.

"Can i chit chat with you aswell?" A familiar voice was heard all the way from the door, and there standing looking so cool like he does everytime i see him.

"Garou.." the monster growled and he stepped in front of me as if protecting me from garou, i peeked a little and met garou's gaze, i looked away and accidentally clung on the monster making me regret it in an instant because his sticky and gross.

"See she's scared of you.. she stays here." The monster spoke and garou just laughed maniacally.

"Really??" He said in a sarcastic way making the monster hiss at him.

"Sorry big guy, but I'm taking that woman with me." He said with confidence and before i knew it the monster lunged at garou, But garou kicked him in the face making him lose his balance a little bit. The monster shook his head before attacking garou again.

The monster grabbed a metal tube and was about to whack garou with it when suddenly the metal was sliced in half  including the monster's face.

My mouth agape at the amount of blood raining down on us, the earlier white dress became red because of the monster's blood.

I looked at garou and he just stood there staring at me, i felt awkward and looked away, i even removed the dress on me.

I walked towards the door and passing by him ignoring his presence.

"Thanks." I said making sure he heard it, before i could walk any further he grabbed my wrist making me stop.

I turned to him and the look on his face was so intoxicating as if its telling me to lean closer, i stared at his lips but quickly returned my gaze at his golden irises.

"What?"i asked not sounding rude, but the guy remained silent.

"Sorry.." he said, i raised a brow at him.

"Because of me you were dragged to a place like this." He said sincerely, i could not believe how much i missed his touch and how much i wanted to hear his voice. But i must stop myself, because its too unfair for him.

"Its fine.. you saved me .. so its fine." I said and turned around him and continued walking ahead of me trying to hide my flustered face.

We finally arrived at my apartment and the police were outside, and when they finally saw me they immediately ran to my side including the heroes and the reporters.

The reporters kept asking me questions but i still tried to answer them even though I'm exhausted as hell.

Suddenly genos popped out of nowhere and stopped the reporters from asking further questions. And an arm wrapped around me, it was brother.

"I was so worried." I heard him whisper, i hugged him and patted his back.

"Im fine thanks to a certain someone who helped me escape." I said, he loosened his hug and grabbed both my shoulders.

"Lets talk inside your apartment." Brother, genos and i walked inside my apartment, everything was not yet fixed but at least the roof is covered.

"Were gonna stay here for the time being." Brother said.

"Im fine by myself don't worry." I said but he just crossed his arms.

"No way im leaving you alone tonight, especially when the monster is not yet found." Brother insisted but i jist shook my head in disagreement.

"You should listen to sensei yukino-san, its for your sake." Genos intervened making me sigh in defeat.

"Fine." I answered and their faces slightly brightened.

"You sleep, we will clean up your place." I nodded and walked towards my room, and plopped on my bed.

"Where can he be now?" I asked myself as i slowly drift to sleep.