chapter 28

"Hey yukino are you sure you wanna go back to japan? I mean after what happened to you?" Lou, my bestfriend here in china asked with a concerned tone, i just replied a smile to make her feel better.

"Its all in the past lou.. i don't care anymore." I said before dragging my luggage towards the door, lou gave me  a hug before sending me off to the airport.

I sat on my seat and watched as the plane moved upward, i plugged my earphones and took a nap as we are on the skies.

Going back to japan is one of the most hardest decision i've ever made, going back there means remembering all the horrible memories.

A small portion of my brain wants to know how is garou and what's he's doing, but i chose to ignore it since my pride is mt. Everest high.

I told my brother that i'm coming back, he did'nt allow me but i already told him I'm at the airport and had already booked a flight, so he had no choice but just to let me.

My face brightened when i finally arrived at the japan airport and genos  was waiting for me.

"Oh my god genos!" I ran towards him with open arms but the guy remained still, i hugged him and he hesitantly hugged me back.

"Why did you come back?" He asked and i just raised a bow at him.

"Is that what you say when somebody returns home?? You're supposed to say welcome home! You
Never changed genos." I smiled at him but he just remained silent.

"Lets get going, saitama sensei wants to see you immediately." He said as he turns his back on me, i just scoffed and dragged my luggage with me.

After a long ride in the taxi, we finally arrived in city Z, genos paid the taxi and we started walking towards my brother's apartment.

And nostalgia hit me so hard when i suddenly started laughing, genos turned to me with a judging look.

I faked cough and composed myself, we both focused on the road ahead of us, we were silent and awkward. I bit my lip as i try to think about something we can talk about.

"Is he angry?" I asked and genos shooked his head in response, i let out a sigh of relief.

"He's furious." I flinched and panicked at the same time.

"I think i changed my mind genos, lets go back to the airport." I turned back towards the direction where we came from but before i could walk any further..

"Yukino."a familiar voice called out on me.. I slowly turned around and i saw my brother in front of his apartment building with his arms crossed. He did'nt seem angry, he just looks bored as ever.

"Long time no see brother." I smiled and waved at him but his eyes remained stamped on my figure making me tremble in fear and nervousness.

He walked towards us and i just keep backing up as if I'm getting murdered if he gets closer.

"You're a grown woman and yet you insist to stay with me? Go find your own apartment." He said which made my nervousness go away and is replaced by irritation.

"I'm gonna look for one soon!"i said but he just rolled his eyes and turned his back on me and started walking back to the apartment building. Genos carried my luggage for me.

I entered my brother's apartment, its just the same as it was before, i turned my gaze at my brother's room.

I slowly opened the door of his room, and nothing changed, though its much more cleaner now, i looked at the window and then memories of garou knocking on the glass flooded my memories.

I shook my head trying to forget about it, i just left the room and sat on the floor of the living room.

"So what are you up to now?"my brother asked as he's eating his chips.

"Im gonna work at a hospital in city B, so I'm just gonna find an apartment in that city."i said and he just nodded in agreement.

I gazed on the television..its a news report.

"Another group of heroes are found almost dead in the streets of city C, the hero hunter has strike aga--" my brother immediately turned the tv off, maybe trying to be considerate of my feelings.

So garou returned to hero hunting after i left huh... why did he do it?

"Saitama-sensei, yukino, dinner is ready." Genos spoke as he arranged the table, my brother stood up and so did i. We started eating, i asked so many question just to catch up with them.

~~next day~~

"Nurse yukino, the patient in room 009 wants to see you?" My other fellow nurse said and i just responded with a smile and started walking towards the patient's room.

Hence being a newbie here, all of the nurses and doctors are awfully kind to me and i've found some few friends aswell.

I entered room 009, and a guy is sitting up, he is a hero.. he was one of the heroes who were beaten up by him.

"Mumen rider-san why did you call me?" I asked in a polite tone, he turned to me with a bright smile.

"I just got excited when i heard that you're saitama's younger sister."he said as he smiles, smiling and talking is all he can do for now since almost all of the bones in his body were shattered in pieces, he is covered with bandages.. even his neck was broken.

He surely did'nt hold back.

"Are you a friend of brother?"i asked.

"Yeah.. kinda." He smiled weakly as he returns his gaze at the window that's over viewing the whole city, the sunset was beautiful in his room. He found a perfect room, though i wished he did'nt have to come here covered with bandages.

"So are you feeling a little better now?"i asked and i saw his head nod.

I left the room silently when he fell asleep.

As i walked in the hallways of the hospital, i can't help but clench my fist in anger.

You're not just a cheater, you're also a villain.. way to go garou.. just kill somebody and you're finally gonna be a monster which is what you've always dreamed of...

you make me sick.