Chapter 9

I woke up by the unbearable stench of like something dead, i didn't even realized that i fell asleep as that giant bird was carrying me earlier.

I tried to move my body but it seems like im strapped, i looked around and saw a hedious monster at the corner.

"Oh you're finally awake" the monster stomped his giant feet towards me, i started to tremble. My throat is dry.

"Wh..where am i?" I asked as i can't help but stutter, i mean who else wouldn't? Seeing this creature upclose makes me wanna vomit.

"You're at the very core of our base and ofcourse in my little playground." He said as he grinned at me, only making me tremble more. I had goosebumps all over my body.

Oh my God, can somebody save me...

I prayed in my thoughts, hoping somebody or someone  to show up.

Where the hell is my brother when i need him?...

"Okay little girl.. its time for play time" the monster spoke in a very sadistic way, i can even see him holding a thick whip.

Oh no..

Genos' POV

We are currently fighting this giant centipede, i even failed to save yukino from that bird monster, sensei will really be disappointed at me. I can't even protect his sister, im a failure as a hero and a disciple.

"Genos are you ok? I mean you're broken" bang asked me, as he eyed my broken mettalic body from head to toe.

After fighting that centipide, i thought i finally defeated but i was wrong and i even let my guard down, and ended up destroying my body in the process.

"Im fine, the problem here is that" i said as i pointed on the gigantic centipede.

"Hey big centipede!!!!" I suddenly heard someone shout from a megaphone.  As i took a closer look, it was king..

Is saitama sensei with him?

I looked around looking for sensei but i can't see him around.

The giant centipede rushed towards king.. i can see king trembling so bad.

"Saitama?" He called out for sensei.

"Saaaiiittaaamma!!" King shouted at the top of his lung, and out nowhere saitama sensei appeared and punched the monster.

I listened as i heard the cracking of its armor. Then the centipide blew up and turned into pieces.

Saitama sensei walks towards us, i don't know how he'll react about her sister being abducted by the monster association, he might lose him self in anger.

"Genos you're broken again.. are you ok?" Saitama sensei asked as he bent down and trailed a glance on my broken body.

"Saitama sensei... about yukino" i spoke with hesitance, i mean yukino is saitama sensei's sister he deserves to know what had happened to her.

"Oh yeah did you see her?"saitama sensei asked as he scratches the back of his nape.

I gulped.

"She was abducted by the monster association, and I'm sorry for not being able to save her" I finally get to tell him, he just patted my shoulder as if saying that its not my fault. Sensei comforting me is kinda new to me.

Saitama looked so serious, it sent chills all over my body.. ridicilous right? Considering i have a metallic body. That just proves how scary saitama sensei is right now.

"Where is the base?" He asked in a monotonic tone in which i've never heard before.

"Underground" as soon as i said it, saitama sensei stood up and suddenly punched a hole in the ground in just a mere second.

"Im gonna see you there genos after you fixed your body" saitama sensei continued to punch a hole in the ground as if its nothing.

Garou's POV

I woke up inside a very dark room, i looked around and saw a pink colored alien or monster shit.

"You are finally awake garou"the pink shit started talking to me, i sit right up. My body is sore as fuck, the old man really did'nt hold back huh.

I looked around and did'nt saw yukino..where did they bring her?

"Where's the girl?" I asked the pink shit and he just chuckled.

"We disposed of her, because we don't even need her" he said, i can't help but form a fist. There's no way she's dead right?

"She's currently being toyed by a sadistic monster probably torturing her to death as we speak" the pink shit said as he paced around the room.

"I want her out of there right now" i demanded, but the pink shit just chuckled.

"Why is she your woman or something?" The pink shit asked in a teasing manner.

"No but she--"

"Then there's no point saving her" the pink shit cut me off, if they ain't gonna get her out of there, then i'm gonna get her out of there myself.

"Do i need a point to save somebody?"  I remembered what she told me when we were carried by the giant bird whatever.

Then it occured to me that i need to save that girl or else i'll regret it my whole life.

I walked my way to the door and in the process of opening it.

"You can't leave this place"  the pink shit tries to stop me but i just grinned.

"I can though" i kicked the door open and ran as fast as i can.

Now time to look for that woman.

Your POV

"St..stop... please i can't take it anymore" my voice almost did'nt come out from my  mouth, the whipping made my skin cry. It hurts everywhere.

"But i love the way you scream, too innocent and too fragile..HAHAHAHA" the monster laughed as he holds his whip.

"Another round shall we?" The monster smiled in a sadistic way.

"How about we stop now" i looked towards the direction of the voice and saw a guy with grey hair. Its him...

I tried to look at him but my eye lids were getting shut, i'm too tired to watch.

I fell unconcious.

Garou's POV

I stared at yukino's body covered in bruises and wounds. I gritted my teeth as i glared at the ugly monster shit.

"Did you do that to her?" I asked in a very intimidating way.

"Im just playing with her" the monster smiled as if we're like some buddies or somethin.

"Then you don't mind if i beat you up right?" I grinned as i thought of ways how to break this guy into pieces.