chapter 11

Garou's POV

I watched as yukino slowly falls into my arms, she fell asleep. I could hear her soft and cute snores.

I stared at her face for a long time.

I've gone too soft, being with her is bad for me and for her too. I felt a slight sting in my heart as i imagined being apart from this woman. I did'nt know when i started to care about her nor did when i started to crave her attention.

I snapped out when i realized we're still in the base, i turned to the giant monster who i believed was called orochi by this damned monsters.

I could hear the grumbles from earlier getting louder and louder as if something is coming its way here.

"Hero hunter.." the monster spoke for the first time, i just smirk and faced this orochi shit with arms crossed.

"What? Got something for me?" I asked.

"Be a monster... and defeat heroes..." the monster said. I just grinned at the thought of defeating heroes.

"Become a monster.." the monster said again, then out of nowhere some disgusting flesh of somethin, flew towards me. I caught it.

"Eat it..."
"You'll become a monster..." the monster continued.

I stared at the disgusting flesh in my hand, so if i eat this i become a monster? And get stronger? Just as i like it.

I slowly put the thing inside my mouth but suddenly i stopped, i turned around and saw yukino sleeping peacefully.

*grumble*

Should i eat it?

Genos' POV

I immidietly went back to follow sensei after being repaired by doctor kuseno.

As i followed the trail that saitama sensei did, i could see some monster flesh splattered around.

Master must be anxious and worried about her little sister.

As i continued to walk my way down, i could feel the grumble and shaking. Master's probably the one behind this shaking and grumbling.

Saitama's POV

Where the hell are you little sis?

I kept punching and punching, i can't find my sister, what kind brother am i to leave my sister alone. Yes im the strongest hero but its useless if i can't even save my sister from danger.

And this monsters have been pissing me off, there are just too many of them. They're slowing my pace.

Fuck it.. i can't blow this place up, my sister is still around here..if i recklessly use my power she might get hurt. DAMMIT IM TRAPPPED!!!

Garou's POV

I stared at the disgusting flesh, still hesitating if i should eat it or not. Why am i hesitating? This is what i've always wanted before.. and it's right infront of me. Something's making think twice, fuck.

"Eat it" the monster repeated, i just glared at this orochi shit. I can't be like this monster.. heh, perhaps i dont even need this disgusting thing to be a monster... i'll beat the shit out of this monster to prove my strength alone is strong enough to consider me a monster.

"Fine fine i'll eat it" i faked putting the thing in my mouth.

I stopped and threw the disgusting thing at his face.

"Fuck you! I'll beat the shit out of you!! You overgrown son of a bitch!!" I grinned as i lunged at the monster but the tentacles in his head are fast, luckily i dodged all of them.