chapter 17

Me and garou are not yet that comfortable with each other since both if us are holding back but we're getting into it.

Today we decided to stroll around the city, its nothing fancy just some walking.

"Hey, you wanna eat something? I'm starving." He spoke as he gently rubs his belly.

"Uh sure, where do you wanna eat?" I asked and he rubs his chin as he thinks of a place to eat.

"Yukino?" I heard someone say my name, i turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Akira?" I said and her eyes widened, she ran up to me and hugged me, i returned the gesture aswell.

Garou just stared at us still confused about the situation.

"Its been a long time yukino.. hows life?" She asked cheerfully.

Akira is my childhood bestfriend, i've never seen her for like forever.

"Oh who's this?" She asked as she glanced at garou who just rolled his eyes. There he goes again, being rude.

"Oh this is my boyfriend garou.." i said as i tugged his arm, he did'nt really care.

"And garou this is akira my childhood friend" i introduced garou to her but he just ignored her.

"Nice to meet you garou-kun" akira said as she offers her hand but garou did'nt even tried to shake hands with her.

"Whatever.. babe let's go i'm fucking starving" he said as he starts walking, i faced akira and gave her a bow.

"Wanna come?" I asked, hoping she would atleast eat with us, i wanna chat with her more.

"Okay, i wanna catch up on things" she happily accepted my invitation. We both strided in the side walk like some teenage girls.

Out of nowhere she suddenly tripped, fortunately garou got a hold of her arm stopping her from falling face first on the ground, i immidietly rushed to her side.

"Fucking be careful next time... you're both so clumsy, there's no surprise you're both friends." he said as he walks again leaving us, what's up with him all of a sudden?

"Sorry about that" i apologized in behalf of garou who's far from us, still not batting an eye on us.

This jerk is really a pain sometimes.

"No it's fine, i'm glad he helped me" akira said as i helped her up, she then smiled at me as we continue our walk and followed garou in the process.

We finally arrived at a ramen shop, we got our seats. Garou remained silent still ignoring akira who have been with us the entire time.

"So how did you two meet? And where?" Akira breaks the silence, garou and i stared at eachother and back to her.

"None of your bussiness"
"In the park" we both answered the same time but our answers were different, i glared at garou but he just avoided my gaze.

"Ooh what were you both doing in the park?" She asked again.

"Saving her ass"
"Fighting a monster" we both answered and still our answeres are different, i sent another wave of glare at garou but he just ignored which pissed me even more.

"Do you love each other?" She asked yet again.

"Yes" garou and i answered in unison, we then stared at eachother but then looked away because we were embarassed.

"Oooh what a cute couple" she teases us and garou just glared at her making her stop out of fear.

"Garou be nice, she's my friend" i demanded garou but he just scoffed.