chapter 1 transported to a library

AT BERK.
Everyone was doing there own things as hiccup was drawing when a light appeared and took them.
WITH DRAGO AND HIS TRAPPERS.
Drago was making plans when a light appeared and took him along with the trappers.
WITH THE DRAGONS.
The dragons were in the nest as toothless was flying around when a light appeared and took them.
WITH VALKA.
Valka was flying with cloudjumper when a light appeared and took them.
AT THE LIBRARY.
Everyone was yelling as stoick looked and saw drago.
Stoick: you!
Drago: i thought i killed you?!
Stoick: it takes more than fire to kill me?!
Hiccup thoughts: oh for the love of f###ing thor.
Then hiccup walked calmly to his dad and dragged him away from drago by the beard.
Stoick: ow ow ow ow ow ow...
Everyone even drago and the dragons were shocked by the little fishbone of a viking(no offense hiccup)could pull the chief beard.
Issa: thank you hiccup.
They all saw a girl with a long blue dress and long dark blue hair with light brown eyes.
Issa: hello everyone my name is issa and your all here to read some fanfiction.
Everyone looked confused.
Issa: oh fanfiction means someone writes something thats made up.
Everyone oohhs.
Issa: now then i want all of you to behave yourselfs and that means you stoick and drago.
Stoick and drago glared at eachother.
Issa: ok now all of you find a beanbag to sit on and a dragon will join you.
Everyone just did what they were told to and sat down everyone bu drago got a dragon by them as some was shocked that a night fury was by hiccup.
Issa: ok now i will be reading the first one.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!