chapter 21 fanfic 11 part 2

Bold=hiccup
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiccup was biting his lip.
Stoick: son are you ok?
Hiccup was started biting stoick so he had to other choice but to throw hiccup by accident.
Hiccup: aaaahhh?!
Then hiccup crashed head first into a wall making everyone wince in pain.
Stoick: you ok?
Hiccup then stood up like nothing happened.
Hiccup: ya and issa can i read?
Issa: um......ok?
Then hiccup began reading.

Chapter 6: Snoggletog celebrations

Hiccup was in the cove, where he meet Toothless, buy himself, wanting some time alone.

Hiccup sighed, he wondered if he was still considered a hiccup.

Hiccup looked down.

I mean, yeah, he trained dragons, and all, but he wasn't your classic viking.

He was still a runt, and still messed things up, a lot less often now, but still.

He was a runt, not your classic son of the chief, but he was the son of Stoick the vast. And he was expected to live up to the classic definition of a viking.

Hiccup had tears flowing down on his face.

hours have passed, and Hiccup decided it was time to get back to the village.

Back at the village, people immediately swarmed him.

¨Give him some room! People, he just got back!¨ His father's voice yelled. Once Stoick got to the middle of the swarm, he grabbed Hiccup and carried him to the house.

Hiccup: by my arm or by my neck?

One glare made hiccup back to reading the book.

¨Don´t scare me like that again, son.¨ Stoick said, once they got to the house ¨You mean more to me than anything.¨

Hiccup didn't say a thing.
¨Come on son, its snoggletog eav, lets get you to bed so Oden can come.¨ He said.

Snoggletog Morning came, and Hiccup woke up to Toothless.

Hiccup smiled, he because of a sernten accident involving meatlug, and Dragon Hatchlings, he decided to build a boat each year, and help the dragons bring their young home a bit earlier each year.

¨Hey bud, you ready?¨ He asked

Toothless warbled.

Use to be, he hated Snoggletog traditions, but now, he can enjoy them to the fullest.

First was the snoggletog dance in the village square.

Everyone smiled at the memories.

Next was having the next generation of kids choose a dragon companion for their life.

Next up was father son wrestling competition- of course Hiccup always lost to his dad.

Hiccup: of course i do,he has huge arms and mine are litteraly breakable sticks.

Valka: sigh.

Final was the dragon dance, (Old tradition) But now, it was to attract dragons not to kill, but to bound.

After the snoggletog celebrations were over, Hiccucp found himself with the teens in the great hall.

¨This was a great year you guys.¨ Hiccup said. ¨I´m looking ford to next year.¨

Hiccup: so am i.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!