/1/

China

We were at the premiere of D2. I kept looking for Cameron because we agreed tonight was the night we would make things official. Eight months strong and I have loved every minute of it.

"Would you stop freaking out!" Dove came up to me.

"I'm not freaking out I just want my boyfriend." I whined.

"Pay up." Dove sighed. Before I could say anything we heard a bunch of screams and when I turned my head my smile turned into a frown.

"What the fuck." I said quietly

"Is this apart of the plan? For him to show up with Bailee Madison?" Dove asked.

"Um.." I choked, "Yeah, Yeah! I just forgot." I lied. "Come on, walk with me." I dragged dove along and walked right past Cameron.

"China! China! Get a picture with Cameron!" The press yelled. I looked at Dove who gave me a small head nod and then at Cameron and Bailee who I wanted to smack so bad.

"If you'll excuse me.. we need to take a picture." I said to Bailee who flashed a fake smile and moved.

"China... let me explain." Cameron said underneath his smile.

"Just fucking smile so I can greet people who are worth my time today." I snapped. Cameron put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer and I was visibly annoyed. After they were done I pulled away and quickly headed inside to find Dove. She came up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"That wasn't planned huh?" She asked.

"No." I said sadly, "but it doesn't matter either." I sighed.

"It does baby. You two planned to make things official and he made it seem like Bailee is his girl and not you." Dove explained.

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm going to find my seat."

"About that..." Dove started off.

"What?" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Our seating arrangements are.. Thomas, me, you, Cameron and whoever he wanted to bring... then the rest of the cast." Dove sighed.

"You're fucking kidding me." I whispered.

"Come on, Chi. Let's get this over with." Dove gave me a small smile and walked to our seats. I sat there in silence while Thomas and Dove were all lovey lovey on each other. Cameron came up to us with Maya and I tried not to acknowledge him.

"So.. Maya is the person I picked to be by my side tonight." Cameron spoke up.

"That's sweet! Sibling love is the cutest." Dove squealed.

"Hey Chi!" Maya smiled at me.

"Hi Gorgeous." I simply replied. Cameron sat down beside me waiting for me to acknowledge him. I could feel him staring at me but I was too pissed to care.

"Look, I'm sorry." Cameron whispered.

"Mhm"