8

Cameron
Three weeks later

It's been one week since we wrapped up on the movie. I don't have to do press or see Bailee for another two months. I'm back home in L.A and I'm finally relaxing.

"She hasn't talked to any of you since that night?" I asked.

"No." Dove shook her head, "I've texted her and called. Showed up at her door only for her to turn me away. Went there yesterday and gabe told me she's in Atlanta filming Black Lightning so who knows when she'll be back here." I couldn't help but feel sad but I didn't want to reach out until I wasn't angry anymore. Everytime I hear her name, see a picture of her or think of her I get angry all over again.

"I actually went over there the other night." Karan admitted, "Her mom told me that when she's not filming black lightning and even when she was in L.A. she's in a mental hospital and if I understood correctly she doesn't have to go back after tomorrow."

"A mental hospital?" I asked.

"A lot of crazy shit happened after you left Cam. I don't know what happened after we left but she started throwing things at us and she was sobbing." Sophie explained, "I guess that's what happens when you break up with someone."

"I didn't break up with her!" I groaned.

"You broke up with her Cam." Karan added

"I miss her." Dove admitted, "I miss my best friend. I just wish she would talk to me." Dove sighed.

"I'm sorry." I spoke up, "I'm angry and maybe if I spoke to her she would talk to you but I can't."

"We understand." Dove admitted, "I think I'm going to go right now and try and see her." Dove got up and walked out the door.

-
Dove
1 day later

It's been a really long time since I've been to Atlanta. I believe the last time I was here it was when China had her first mental breakdown. There was another car at her house but it wasn't anyone in her family's. I knocked at the door and it was opened by someone unexpected.

"Jordan?" I questioned.

"H-hey." He stuttered, "good to see you." He smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned

"I've been staying here since China got here. She said she wanted the company."

"Can I come in?" I interrupted.

"China isn't here." He gulped.

"You sure? You don't seem sure."

"She won't get back until later shes at a hospital right now." He explained.

"So I can't stay here until she gets back?" I asked.

"Look, Dove. China told me what happened between you guys and Cameron. Every single detail and her therapist thinks it's best for her to not reach out to anyone she was friends with in L.A."

"OH SHIT!" I heard a very loud giggle in the background and watched Jordan close his eyes as china just gave herself away.

"At the hospital huh?" I smiled. I busted through the door and went around the corner to bump into her. The smile I haven't seen in a while faded right when she saw me.

"What are you doing here?" She groaned.

"Me? What are you doing here with Jordan? What about Cameron!" I snapped.

"What about Cameron?" She snickered, "Cameron doesn't want me and it's not like that with Jordan. He's been keeping me company and being a friend."

"I'm your friend! Your best friend! You should be talking to me!" I begged.

"I don't want to talk to you!" She yelled, "I don't want anything to do you with you, Dove. I have no right to be angry with how I've hurt and lied to everyone but I am. Tell me that you weren't planning on dropping me too after Cameron did." She yelled.

"I just wanted to talk things out with you that night and tell you-"

"Tell me that you think I need to take the time to be okay again." She finished for me, "and I'm doing that and I get to choose who I want with me during this time. I don't want to be near you. Leave."

"Please don't punish me for being there for Cameron." I begged, "you were in the wrong." I pointed out.

"I know I was in the wrong and I'm dealing with it. I lost my boyfriend and best friend all in one. Looking at you makes me sad because your friends with him. I don't want to be near his friends and i need you to respect that." She shrugged.

"You didn't lose cam, he didn't break up with you." I pointed out.

"If thomas told you that he needed to take time to get over being angry with you and walked out how would you feel?" She asked, "it's been three weeks, Dove. I got the memo."

"I think you need to leave." Jordan motioned me towards the door.

"You can't expect me to believe that you are hiding out here with each other and nothing is going on." I spat out.

"Nothing is going on." They both said at the same time. When I was escorted outside I picked up the phone to call Cameron because if he wants her in his life he needs to start trying.

"Hey, what's up?" He answered

"China is living in Atlanta with Jordan fisher." I blurted out, "cam, if you want to fix things come to Atlanta now."