Chapter twelve- Back at the Jewelry store

The next day, Kara woke up to the sound of Ben doing pushups in his boxers. It was a sexy sight, once she got her eyes to adjust. Being pregnant, this was making her even more horny than usual. She was almost drooling. She didn't mean to stare, but god damn he was so sexy right now.

"98, 99, 100." Ben said as he got up from the floor and noticed Kara checking him out. "Morning, babe. Did I wake you?"

Kara smirked to him, "Yes, but it's ok. You can wake me up like that all you want." She said, flirtatiously. Man, her hormones were running wide. "Do you have to go back to work today?"

"No not till tomorrow, but I will have to leave in a couple hours to there my tonight."

"Does that mean there's time for a quickie?" Kara asked suggestively, posing on her side with her right hand behind her head.

Ben looked at her posing naked as she was. How could he say no. "You bet." He jumped on the bed and kissed her. She felt him getting hard on her thigh. They kissed a while, then Kara flipped them over and got on top of him. He kissed his chest to his abs. She positioned herself on him and started to ride him. Kissing him softly.

He grabbed her hips and moved with her. She pushed into him harder, quicken her pace. He reached up and rubbed her breasts, then moved one hand down her stomach to her vagina, rubbing her clit. She moaned at that and rode him harder. "Oh Kara." Ben groaned out. "Ohhh Ben." She said moaning. They repeated that till they both reached their climax. Kara got off him and laid down beside him. 

They cuddled for a bit and went down to the kitchen. Ben made them some eggs, Toast and cut up some fruit. As they ate, Kara look at Ben. "How much longer to have to film?"

Ben looked at her from his toast. "Another two months. Why don't you came by next weekend and meet my castmates. We'll stay at our place there."

Kara smiled. She hoped she could handle the long drive there and back without coffee. "Sounds good. I can't wait."

Ben smiled and they finished up breakfast. Ben took a shower by himself and Kara took one after him. They got dressed and wanted for Ben's car to drive him back to Ireland. Once it arrived, Kara kissed and hugged Ben. "I'll see you this weekend." He said before getting in the car with his bag.

"Okay." Kara said. "I love you."

"Love you, too, babe." He told her before the driver drove away. Kara sighed and went back into the house. She grabbed her purse and walked to the tube, swiped her card and got on. She arrived and opened up the shop an hour early. To her surprise, she had a customer. "Good morning." Said the man.