A/N: Thank you!

Like the title says: Thank you! Thank you for your love and support for this book. I am sad to see it come to an end. It's been a little over a year since I started the first book and about 8 or so months since I started this one. 

With the first book, I just thought what if I write about a girl who had a boyfriend who was an up and coming director who was a producer on the Bo Rap movie and she was around the set sometimes and bonded with the lead actors and then when the boyfriend cheated on her, what if they were there for her and what if she and what if she found comfort in the Bo Rap boys? 

I know... a lot of what ifs but that's kind of how my process started. But then my thought went to which one. Obviously not Rami because who wants to mess with he and his relationship with Lucy? 

I then thought why not Joe as he had a girlfriend that cheated on him once and how sweet that would be if he helped her get over it and she with him, too, but I don't feel right writing about peoples personal problems like that. So when I started writing the second chapter, I found she had a secret crush on Ben and he her. So I made it a Ben Hard fic. It turned out to be a good idea. 

I love Kara and her journey through out this. And here's the surprise: I'm not done with these characters. I'm strongly thinking of working them into my Gwilym Lee underwater, post- apocalyptic fic. Will anyone read that when I post my first chapter? Just wondering... The cast of characters is on my page.

Also, I am taking a hiatus for the month of August, as I have writers block and I'm starting a new job. If you want to read anything else by me in the mean time, there's my James McAvoy fic: Wildest Dreams that's completed, and I might put him and Penelope in the Gwilym Lee book if asked.  

Also, Also put a few chapters of Someone New, the Chris Evans fic. I'll post more once I'm back off hiatus. 

Thank you so much for support both Ben Hardy fics: I Got My Mind Set On You and the Sequel I've just finished: You're My Best Friend. 

I've also got the third Ben Hardy book called: Epiohany that is located on my page.

It's been a pleasure. -Dreamcast45