Chapter Twenty-Seven- Kara and Holly's text

Kara was at the Jewelry store on her lunch break. It had been a little over a week since she had spoken to Holly, as she didn't want to interrupt her honeymoon with Sophia, so she thought she would just text her telling her, her news.

Kara: Hey, Girl. You're probably still on your honeymoon, so I thought I would text you this... Ben asked me to merry him.

She holds her phones camera to take a picture of her engagement ring. She puts her phone down, and continues to eat her roast beef sandwich.  Ten minutes later,she hears her facetime call ring and she sees it from Holly. She wipes her mouth and hands before answering. "Hey how's the honeymoon going?"

Holly a little bit sleepy as it's 2 am in Hawaii. "Very good. We've had a lot of fun." She winked to Kara. It was the same wink after she slept with Sophia the first time. Speaking of Hawaii and sex, did he really purpose to you or is it one of the rings in the store you're trying on?"

"No, it's for real. He did it after your wedding. And will you be one of my maid's of honor?"

"I would love to. Have you guys set a date yet?"

"A month from now. We want to do it before the babies are born."

"Sounds great. Why don't we have a bachelorette and a baby shower on the same night. A babelorette party." She snapped her fingers and pointed at Kara through her phone screen.

Kara's eyes lit up. It was a crazy idea, but I'm sure people once thought that putting chocolate and peanut butter together was weird and it is for most of the people she knew in London including Charlie. "I like that idea. This way you don't have to fly here twice."

"Actually three times if you count flying to see the babies for the first time."

"Oh, Holl, you don't have to do that."

"Too late. I already booked my ticket for 3 months from now."

"Okay, but at least let me pay for this flight. You just paid for the wedding and honeymoon."

"Actually it was Sophia's parents on the wedding,  and I only paid a little for the honeymoon."

"Still... let me get this one, ok?"

"Fine. as you wish."

Kara clapped her hands. "Yay! Alright, I'm going to let you get back to sleep. Call me when your back from Hawaii, so we can plan this babchlorette party."

"Okay. Talk to you soon." Holly hung up and went back to sleep."

Kara tired to remember that she texted Holly in the middle of the night and to not be hurt that she hung up so quickly. She returned back to eating her sandwich and sipped her iced tea and thought of the party and the big day after.

A/N: Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I originally meant this as a text msg. chapter, but it turned into a bit more but still short, sorry. But again, it's leading up to the big day. 

Love you guys for reading my story.-Dreamcast45