Chapter Sixteen- On the Pixie Set

Ben's call time was at 7am. So, Kara was driving at 5 am to make sure he was at least there by six to get hair and make up they were doing to be feed breakfast on set, so they made sure Frankie had food and water in her bowl. They showered and left.

They arrived on set at quarter till six. Kara looked to find parking. She found it Nearby Hair and makeup. They got out of the parking lot and both walked up to the trailer and Ben knocked. "Good Morning, everyone." He said in his best Irish accent which sounded spot on. She hoped to perfect it herself.

Everyone said hello to him, and the hairdresser looked at Kara. "This must be the Lovely Kara. Wow you have lovely hair, my dear."

Kara smiled, very flattered, "Thank you so much. Ben does too."

The hairdresser nodded. "Mind if I style it bit after I'm done with Ben? None of his co-stars are here yet."

Kara shrugged, expecting to just to be on the sidelines today while Ben worked and not to receive any attention at all. "Sure, why not."

The hairdresser nodded and began to style his hair to what it should be in the scenes he was shooting today, then he was in make-up. But when it was Kara's turn to get her Hair done, a small brunette walked in. Kara saw who it was Olivia Cooke, Ben's co-star. "Sorry I'm late. The driver was late picking me up."

Kara smiled when she saw her. Surprised to hear her normal English dialect come out of her mouth than the America one she uses She was adorable and Kara thought she was an amazing actress. "Hi. I'm Kara. I'm Ben's girlfriend and a fan of yours."

Olivia smiled, "Oh your Kara?" Olivia turned her attention over to Ben. "My god Ben... She is gorgeous. Nice job, Benny."

Ben rolled his eyes when powder wasn't being put on his face. Knowing that Olivia at times had a more inappropriate sense of humor worse than him. Olivia smiled at him knowing she just annoyed him. She loved to tease him as much as the Bo rap guys did. "I'm so glad to meet you. Ben has told me so much about you."

Kara looked at her curiously. "Oh, really what did he say about me?" The hairdresser cut her off before she could speak. "Olivia." Olivia bit her lip embarrassed. "Sorry." She said before walking over and sitting in the chair. She looked back up at Kara. "Sorry. What was the question?"

Kara was about to answer but decided to hold things up. "You know what? We'll talk later, I'll let you get ready. How about we all have lunch together?" She looked over to Ben, too. Olivia nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Ben nodded happy that the two women were pleasant with each other so far. "Yeah for me too." He grinded and he walked over to Kara. They both waved to Liv and exited the trailer to get breakfast. "She seems nice." Kara said.