Chapter Twenty- Four- On the Plane

Warning: Smut in the middle of the chapter. 

On the plane ride home, Kara looked down at her ring, holding it up to the light, admiring it. Not just because it was beautiful, but because of what it meant. It meant that Ben had chosen her out of all other women to spend his life with. In a way he was already doing that, but this makes it official. It made her life even more complete.

In the past several months, all her friends are getting engaged and moving forward in their relationship and now it was Kara's turn to get married and she couldn't be happier. Ben was everything she wanted in another human being. Kind, open, loving, and always there for her. She didn't just love him because he was handsome, had good hair and had a hot body; she loved him for him. He helped pick her up when she was down and she was grateful for that. Now her dreams were coming true. Earlier than expected, but she was ok with that.

She glanced over to Ben who was sleeping next to her in their seats in first class. Kara had just finished her long nap an hour ago and now Ben was getting his in to try and get back on GMT time. The flight attendant came by. "Excuse me, dear." She whispered as to not wake up Ben. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"I'll have a tea, please." Kara says to her.

"Me too." Ben says yawning and covering his mouth while doing so.

The flight attendant smiles. "Alright. Two teas." She turns away to get them for us.

Kara then turn to Ben. "Well, good evening Sleeping Beauty. I trust you had a good nap?"

Ben smirks as he finally stops yawning and focus his green eyes on her. "Yes, it was nice. I really needed that seeing as we had to get up so early for this flight."

Kara nods her head, "True. And thank you for coming with me to the wedding with me. It meant the world to me." She reached out and touched his hand with her non-ring hand." "And I'm glad you are getting along with Charlie."

"Of course. I knew this was important to you and I didn't want to leave you alone even though I know you'd be busy being the maid of honor and all but you needed someone to dance with." He smiled. "He seems like a good chap. I'm glad he's looking out for you." He wraps his arm around her, pulling her close to him, taking her other hand and holding up her ring. "So... when do you want to get married?"

Kara heard his last question. The engagement was still fresh in her mind. She loved Ben and wanted to marry him since they started going out but didn't want to rush to get married just yet. "I don't know. I'm torn between getting married before the babies are due, but I don't want to rush it as I want everyone there and I don't want a big wedding. Just something with your parents and our friends. But I love you so as soon as possible I guess." She smiled as she couldn't believe those words are coming out of her mouth. Guess Holly and Sophia wedding made them both so flowery and romantic.

Ben smiled at Kara. Honestly, he really loved her and couldn't wait to make her his wife. When you know you know, and Ben always knew she was the one. Why wait? "Okay. We'll see what we can do. I'll call the town hall and do it there. And we'll invite all our friends to come with they can with their schedule."