Finally a break

"Finally a break. I was tired of teaching kids how to hack just for them to steal money from the government," Seungmin sighs, making lunch with Changbin.

"Oh, gee thanks Dandy. I'll keep that in mind on your next mission,"

"Dae, you've never stolen money from the government." Seungmin dismisses.

"How do you know?" She pushes, a playful smile tugging on her lips.

"Because you don't have a bank account and you would be too paranoid."

"I mean, I hacked into Jisung's search history once."

"I heard that!" Jisung shouts from another room.

"I didn't find much interesting, besides-" She trailed off so Jisung wouldn't kill her.

It was the end of the semester so everyone in school had a 2-week break before starting a new semester, some a part of new roles and responsibilities.

Stray Kids, utilizing this time with no teaching, and surprisingly no missions; are going on vacation. Where they are going? America.

"Is my English good enough to go to America?" Dae ponders, packing her bag.

"Dae," Felix starts, walking in her room. "Your English pronunciation is okay, but it's awful in the mafia world."

"What do you mean the mafia world?" Dae pouts, crossing her arms.

"If you are ever going to do a mission in America, you need to sound like a native. And you do not sound like a native."

"Is it god enough to go communicate there with no issues?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Bitch" Dae mumbles when Felix left.

"Why did no one tell me we get our own private jet?" Dae offhandedly stammered.

"Dae, we are rich, wanted criminals. I thought this was gonna be obvious." Minho prompted teased.

"I thought we were going to be normal on this vacation? Meaning we take the normal plane?" Dae questions, staring up at their airplane in curiosity.

"Yes, we did say we would be normal, but also our safety as mafia members is more important. So we take the private jet to ensure our safety." Chan explains, placing his hand on Dae's shoulder.

"not only that, but we would be fucked in airport security."

The plane ride was uneventful. The members who were old enough drank alcohol; Dae and Jeongin sipped apple cider, ignoring the others teasing that they were babies.

They soon landed in LA, ready to take on the world.

"Dae, remember fake names?" Jeongin confirms.

Dae nods her head. "Roger Foxy!"

"And do not forget, we are wanted criminals so please, keep it down," Jeongin commands.

"Chan, you're a fucking moron" Hyunjin scolded.

The young leader decided when getting a hotel to get 2 rooms, 2 beds each.

"You know our family has 9 members right?" Felix sarcastically questions.

"Heh," Chan chuckles nervously. "My bad?"