I like you Dae,

"Break was so short, I don't wanna teach yet!" Dae complains, chugging the rest of her apple juice.

The two-week break was quickly over, after the 3 days in America they completed Day6's failed mission and relaxed at home, much to Dae's disappointment. She wanted to go somewhere else, not getting many breaks herself.

"Dae, do you even know what you do as a substitute teacher?" Jisung questions.

"Not really." She mumbles, looking at the floor.

"You don't do much really," Chan interrupts. "You observe how they teach, cutting in when need be, but you only work when they leave."

"Oh joy."

Chaeyoung and Dahyun were waiting for her when she got to school. They hauled her away from her family and towards their classroom.

"Dae we can't express how excited we are to have you as a substitute. We fought to get you in our class because apparently the first dibs were supposed to go to your actual teachers. 3Racha really fucking wanted you to sub, but JYP said they already had Jackson, which pissed them off."

"My dads wanted me?" Dae thought out loud.

"Of course!"

They reach their classroom, opening the door, she is met with their ordinary classroom, but a few small things changed. There was another desk, labeled 'Ms. Bang' next to their desks. And there was a locker labeled Dae's.

"We wanted to make sure you were comfortable in this classroom, having enough time for your studies," Chaeyoung mentions softly as Dae walks to her desk. It had a cup full of school supplies, but they were pink and some had cute animals on them. Dae giggles, taking out a pen with a puppy charm on it.

"You remembered?"

"Obviously, when you came in here that one time, your backpack was covered in cute supplies. We just assumed that was sorta your thing."

"Also, please allow us to put our phone numbers into your phone. We are allowing you to wander the school freely when you don't have any responsibilities." Dahyun explains, holding out her hand for Dae's phone.

Dae digs her phone out of her pocket, unlocking it and handing it to the 2 girls.

"Your wallpaper is Felix and Chan?"

"Heh yeah, they like to steal my phone and change it. It changes like every other week."

Dahyun and Chaeyoung added their numbers into her phone, handing the device back to the young girl.

"class will start shortly, I do want you in here the whole day for today. understood?"

"Sounds good. Is it okay if I go to visit my friends before the bell rings?"

The teachers nod their head and Dae skips out of their classroom and to the lunchroom.

Dae quickly sees her best friend, sitting with a few people she doesn't recognize. She runs to him, back hugging him.

"Hi, Jinyoung!"

"Dae," He exclaims, a blush lighting on his face. "I gotta go now," He tells his other friends. "Talk to you later."

He throws away the rest of his food, catching up to Dae who was towards the exit of the cafe.

"What did you do over break?" She ponders, jumping with every step.