It reminds me of something.

"And that concludes the lesson planned for today. I think now because we have about 30 minutes left, we should head to the training court for sparring practice," Dae proposed, walking to her desk to grab her keys.

"Why don't we spar in here?" A student questions innocently.

"We all have been pent up in here too much. A change of scenery will be nice."

The students she's subbing for follow quietly behind her as she marches to the court.

When she arrives at the court, she sees Jackson and Jinyoung training tier threes.

"Dae!" They exclaim, happily startled.

She bows her head respectfully at the teachers, then turns to the students being trained and bows warmly once again. The students immediately bow back respectfully.

"Hi," Dae greets wholeheartedly. "How are you both doing?"

"Working," Jinyoung sighed. "What are you doing out here love?"

"Sparring practice," She explains, gesturing to her students. "I needed fresh air too."

"Ah," Jackson observed, "Why don't our students spar?"

Dae's eyes widen, looking at her students in concern for a moment. "My students are much lower ranking, I don't want to risk injury."

"Ma'am," One of Dae's students start. "We can do it. It'll give us better training."

She smiled proudly at her students whose eyes were filled with fire. "Fine then, spar away darlings."

Dae was remarkably surprised by how her students held up against the tier threes. It made her swell in pride not only with herself but with her fellow teachers and JYPE school as a whole.

She looked at the clock, they had about 5 minutes before the bell was going to ring.

"Enough fighting!" She commanded, making all the students halt their movements. "My class, start heading inside. And if you make a single noise, I will deal with you personally."

This seemed to shut up her class as they walked through the hallways.

"Jinyoung, I just wanna debut and be in a group already!" Dae complains at lunch. "I love all the students I teach, but I want to be in the action Youngie! I want to hack the pentagon! I want to kill people! Jinyoung I want to debut!"

Jinyoung deadpans, "Dae, that's probably the darkest thing I've ever heard you say. Usually, you're about saving lives, rescuing thousands of people. And now you want to kill people?"

Dae nods energetically. "Yup! Han kills a lot, I wonder if he can teach me some of his tricks."

Jinyoung grabs her hand, looking her straight in the eyes. "maybe let's not do that."

Dae pouts, "You're no fun."

"Yeah sure, and you're too much fun." He sarcastically replies. "Plus, you're the closest out of all of us to be in a group. You're already in a group!"

"yeah but-"

"Hi guys!" Yunseo interrupts cheerily, "What are you arguing about on this fine day?"

"Murder!" Dae replies happily.

Yunseo pauses, looking at Dae worringly. "You know what, I'm not even going to ask."

Dae laughs loudly before being interrupted by the cafeteria flashing red.

Alarms echoing loudly throughout the large lunchroom, Dae stands up on the table, knowing she has to be the one in control in this situation. Adrenaline is coursing throughout her body.