You're mine to protect, not break,

"Dae," Jisung whined, laying his head on her leg. "I miss training you."

Dae scoffed, a smile coming to her face as she refused to give Jisung attention. "I don't miss your training. I'm glad I can pretty much train on my own."

Chan teasingly laughs, "We are still going to train you dumbass. We can't have you growing weak before your debut."

"Why can't I train myself?" She complained, throwing her head back dramatically.

"Dae when has the last time you trained since your ranking?"

Dae thought for a brief moment before laughing nervously. "Never?"

"Exactly," Changbin cuts in, sitting on the couch next to her and Jisung.

"But you guys are so intense. It gives me chills even thinking about my past training experiences.

"We weren't that bad," Jisung replied, looking up at her lovingly.

"Dae, I need you to listen to me," Changbin states, leaning to her small 11-year-old height, placing his hands on her shoulders. "We are going to practice what we told you about."

Dae's eyes widened, quickly shoving Changbin away. "No! You said we wouldn't! I don't want to be tied up!"

She turned away from Changbin, quickly sprinting towards home to find Seungmin.

But Jisung caught her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he picked her up and carefully carried her back to training.

"Jisungie!" Dae cried out, kicking her legs to attempt to break free. "You promised we wouldn't!"

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled softly. Dae stopped kicking for a brief moment; he's usually heartless during training. "We all agreed it would be best to practice this a few times. Just so you know exactly what to do."

Jisung set her down roughly into the chair and Changbin held her down. stopping her from wiggling around.

Jisung started tying her legs to the legs of the chair, Dae started screaming hysterically.

"Please, Binnie, Binnie please!" Dae screamed, tears pouring out of her eyes. Changbin stayed silent, afraid that if he reacted or said anything, he would get emotional and or let go of her.

"sweet thing," Jisung murmurs, letting Dae hear him. "We aren't going to do anything to you. You know what to do. You're safe."

"Sungie, Jisung. Dad! I don't like this!"

"I know, I know love. I just need you to show us what you know. It'll be all over soon."

Jisung finished binding Dae to the chair and stood up, staring heartbrokenly at her. Her head was down, and she was very quiet, but silent tears were pooling in her lap and they could hear her soft ragged breaths.

"Dad," She whimpered helplessly, "Please untie me."

Jisung took a deep breath. It hurt him to do this but he had to. He smiled wickedly, marching over to her, and grips her jaw, forcing her to look at him.

"Make me."

"yes, you were!" Dae exclaimed. "I have numerous bad memories of training."