So You're Not Really Stable?

Siwoo! Buddy!" Changbin loudly began, slamming open the metal door, walking down in the cold basement. "How are you today?

Changbin's voice quickly woke up Siwoo from his light sleep, his metal chains echoing through the room.

"Yes, are you feeling okay? Are those shackles too tight? Is there anything we can do to make this experience a little better?" Seungmin added dryly.

"Stray Kids..." Siwoo mumbled, fear consuming his body.

"Ah yes, that is our name. May I ask you something, bud?" Felix seethed, his deep voice sounding even more deadly in this dimly lit room.

"I-uh- sorry." He choked out.

"That wasn't the question!" Chan fumed.

"Yes yes!" Siwoo pressed himself further to the wall, flinched severely at Chan's tone.

"How many members of Stray Kids are there?" Felix glowered lowly.

"That I know of 8."

"Wrong" Jeongin quickly replied, seeming bored.

"But there are only 8 of you here." Siwoo uncertainly mumbled.

"I don't know if you heard of her, but we have this 9th member, who I think she's our daughter. Have you heard of her? Got her in any of your classes?" Hyunjin taunted.

"Dae is a member?" Siwoo quickly shook his head to shake his thoughts. "No, she's not in any of my classes."

"Understandable. she's a tier one."

"I don't understand why though," Siwoo mumbled.

Jisung grabbed his collar and pulled him up as much as he could with the chains holding him. "Your life is in our hands! Do you understand that?!"

"I do! I do! You guys want to know why I did what I did, and I am!"

"Jisung," Chan warns, telling him to put him down.

Jisung sharply exhales, then shoves Siwoo to the ground.

"Let's make a deal, Siwoo," Jisung says, twirling around a gun loosely around his finger. "If you give me a good enough reason why you attacked my daughter. It doesn't have to be morally right- because I'm not- just a reasonable answer. If you give me a good enough reason, you can live. I'll let you out of here with only a simple rule of never being around Dae."

"Really?" He cautiously questioned.

"I'm not that much of a monster."

"Start pleading," Minho commands.

"She's only in tier 1 because of her experience being in the mafia. I beat her in a fight."

"But you didn't"

"Okay, with the help of others. But in other words, a tier 1 could take on multiple people at once. I just feel as she doesn't deserve to be in tier 1."

"Calling her weak is an insult to us, you know that?" Jeongin comments, from the back of the room.

"I never called her weak."

"You called her unworthy of tier 1, weak in our eyes." Felix impatiently sneered.

"You know on the first day of school, she sparred with 3Racha and well lost, but won against both Jisung and Changbin," Chan remarked.

"Then explain to me why the hell she lost to my friend group then," Siwoo snapped back.

Changbin lost it. He grabbed his arm, twisting it with a quick, sharp moment, until he heard a snap, then a scream. "You know why the fuck she 'lost' to your friend group? In the same fucking year, she almost got murdered and traded for information when she was kidnapped by a rival group. She had flashbacks to that day and couldn't do anything to help her panic attack."