Unwanted

Hello, I am a Pokemon Fan since childhood. I have been playing a lot of Platinum this days and I am pretty excited when my Black will be delivered. At last, my Black is here. I immediately rush to my bedroom like crazy and inserted my Black into my 3DS, It played normally and I started to like my Ditto my friend traded me a while ago. I used until to beat the Elite Four with my Shapeshift(Ditto), Emboar, Rockclaw(Druddigon), Sandthief(Krookodile), Flashbeam(Thundurus and Vanniluxe. After the Elite Four, I used my other pokemon rather than Shapeshift in my journey with my rematch with the Elite Four. I then got a Shiny Ditto which was red which I used in my rematch with the Elite Four and left my Shapeshift in my PC, I completely forgot about Shapeshift. I didnt play my 3DS because I have school and other important things rather than playing my 3Ds. When I suddenly felt lonely, I rememebered my Pokemon Black and my Shiny Ditto. I played it after I got home from school. Thats when it got weird, no Nintendo logo or anything, just Continue. I played it and and it immediately took me to the PC, it automatically put Shapeshift in party. I went out and suddenly, the screen went black for a minute. Ditto suddenly said "Do you miss me", a Yes or No box appeared, I selected Yes, Ditto replied "No, you dont miss me,LIAR", I said I do even I know he could not hear me.Ditto said "You only care about that replacement you called friend". No, I said and he said " I know you would after what I did'. It started a battle, I saw something that made me scream. Some parts of my Shiny Ditto were attached to him, a mixture of red and pink and drops of red which seems to be blood. Then I said "I would never like someone who kills a friend" at the screen. It then showed Ditto killing my party and I almost vomited after he attached their parts to them. He looks like a bloody Ditto with wings, flames, black and white stripes, electricity and stitches with some organs and muscles showing with blood. Ditto then went out of the screen and said "Your friend?Why?Why?Now Do you Love me?" I then had a coma with amnesia and a weird headache everyday. I still hear someone saying "Love me Love me Love me Love me Love me The Unwanted"