The wrath of Arceus

Hi. My name is Ethan. I live in Johto. I live with an average family, average house. I'm a Pokémon trainer, but I spend my spare time at home. Enough about me, here's the story.

I got a call from Mom on the Pokégear. "Guess what Ethan!" she said. "What?" I asked. "We're going to Sinnoh to see your cousins!" To be honest, I really do not like my cousins. When they come, they always break my stuff. When I go, they are really bossy and annoying. But I was still excited. I love Sinnoh. I don't know why, I just do.

We eventually arrived at the airport, and we took off. Nothing much happened on the plane, but oh well. When we arrived in Sinnoh, I got off, but something was... weird. The clouds were dark and low, as if a tornado was about to happen. I asked my mom what it was, but she didn't see it. No one else did either. But for some reason, my Pokémon did. Typhlosion was scared which is what got me suspicious. He wasn't scared when we faced Lugia, or defeated Ho-Oh. But he was scared now. Of clouds.

Of course, people just started seeing the clouds, but why did I see them first? The mayor held a meeting at the park today about what we should do if these clouds produce something bad. He told us to leave the city, and if it proceeds, leave Sinnoh. If we can't, then he said we should stay underground until it stops.

The clouds are starting to turn smoky, smokier than any normal clouds. Nothing other than that.

OK this is starting to get creepy. Explosions were heard, and the clouds were glowing, people were terrified. There was even some reports of suicide surfacing. Looting, vandalism, and reports of the end of the world. This was getting VERY bad.

Our house was vandalized last night. Windows broken, doors kicked down, graffiti, burned grass, and stolen supplies.

We were at the center of town, attending a speech, when the earth started trembling. The stage collapsed, and killed many people, including one of my cousins. I hated him, but I truly felt sad. We saw a giant, white and gold Pokémon emerge from the clouds. Some people screamed "ARCEUS IS BACK! RUN!" Meteors started raining, striking my cousins, and narrowly missing my mom. "GO! Typhlosion! USE ERUPTION AND FLAMETHROWER!" Typhlosion did its best attacks at it, striking Arceus. We heard a loud roar, and a ripple through the clouds. "YOU FOOL! YOU DARE ATTACK ME? YOU WILL PAY!" screamed Arceus. "YOU SHALL FACE JUDGMENT!" It screamed. A black hole appeared. "TYPHLOSION RETURN!" I screamed. I ran with all my might. But the black hole took my mom.

"NO!" I screamed. "WHY?" I asked. "GO! LUGIA! USE ALL YOUR POWER ON ARCEUS!" Lugia used Aeroblast, until it was too tired. "LUGIA, RETURN!" I screamed. Arceus fell to the ground, with a rumble.

I now had time to cry about what I had lost. My family. My home. Now, I must fly home. To this day I tell everyone going to Sinnoh:

BEWARE OF THE CLOUDS.