After The Benefits End - Part 34

*Dan POV*

I watched her from the front window, just standing...waiting for her taxi. Minutes later I watched her drive out of my life.

“I can’t believe she’s gone.” I sigh turning away to face Luke and Evie

“She’ll come back Dan. Give her a few days.” Evie sniffs

“How the hell do you know? You just told her to leave.”

“She’s my sister Dan, I know her a hell of a lot more than you do. She’s hurting. She just needs time.”

“I swear down Evie. If you’ve pushed her away from coming home. I won’t forgive you.”

“How will it be my fault?” she gasped.

“I was the only one asking her to stay.  You told her to leave.”

“Yea I know I did but I knew she needed time. And she’s pissed me off with what she said. Aren’t you pissed over what she said to Luke about us?”

“No! Like you said...she’s hurting and taking it out on us and I don’t blame her.”

“There was no need for that though.” Evie sighs

“No, there was no need for you to say things about our baby earlier but you did.” I snapped and Evie ducked her head.

“I know. I can’t believe I said that”

“Yea well, now we’ve all lost her.” I snap at them before trudging back up to my room without my hot chocolate. Right now...I was tired.

*Evie’s POV*

I spent the rest of the day going over every detail of my wedding with Luke. As much as Liv hated me at the moment, I knew she wouldn’t miss it. That I wouldn’t forgive her for, she’s the only family I have.

Tomorrow was last fittings, making sure everything fitted properly. I guess Paige would have to try on Liv’s dress. It needed to be perfect.

I grabbed my phone to text the girls to remind them. [Hey girls. Remember final dress fittings tomorrow. 2pm see you there :)  xxx]

Sent to Paige, Megan, Erin and Ruby.

*buzz buzz*

*Meg*

[Sure thing  :D eeeeeep, see you there  xxx]

*buzz buzz*

*Erin*

[I land at Heathrow at 9am....I’ll be tired but I’ll be there :P wouldn’t miss it, excited now!!xxx]

*buzz buzz*

*Paige*

[See you there  xx]

*buzz buzz*

*Rubs*

[Shit totally forgot about that. I’m at my mam’s  :S what do you want me to do? xxx]

FUCKING HELL

[Friggin hell Rub....I need you here . It’s urgent really xxx]

*buzz buzz*

*Rubs*

[I’ll be there :) xxx]

Thank god Erin comes back from her holiday tomorrow morning...luckily.

Paige was gona have to do me a huge favour and make sure Liv’s dress was right. Best I could do I guess.

Everything else was sorted...the venue...the followers...the food...the cars....everything. I’d left Luke to sort his suit out and choose his best man but i knew who’d he ask – Dan.