14.

"Nooooo. It's the next Memory!" You complained. Then again you don't want to know what happened in that cave.

"I can't think of anything of what's next." You smiled thinking, She took the risk of loving.

"You okay? Come on. Let's go see what Bill has next." You nod.

"We still need to find Telepatha no matter what remember?"

"I know."

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Both of you turn seeing Bill hit a tree.

"BILL!!!! Why are you doing this Zack?!" Wait Zack?

"To get you. He's used his magic to trick you. I bet he forced you to make a deal and now he's forcing you to love him because he never felt true love like ours!"

"Not's not true! Your being trick Zack! That Gem is changing you! That Gem is evil and messing with you!" she yelled.

"That gem is shaped like-" You cut Dipper off.

"Like a star with different colors. I bet that's-" Bill gets up.

"Men you sure know how to make a punch." Zack zooms fast t send a punch at Bill's stomach. Bill coughs blood before he falls unconscious.

"BILL!!!!!" Lyra runs to his side. "Come on wake up. WHY?!"

"Now since he's gone, you can come back with me to continue our marriage and have a future," he said as he grabs her and dragging her away.

"Let me go! BILL!!!!! WAKE UP!!! I can't fight back Bill!!!! That's it!" She pulls his arm to get his attention then kicks him in the face, sending him flying to a tree. .

"That's some kick. Not like yours." She runs to get in front of Bill.

"Don't you dare come near me or Bill."

"Ha as if. I only want you. That thing right there is worthless he can't even protect you. I can. I'm stronger."

"You're evil! "

"And he is to!" Zack yelled back. "But you feel in love with him even with the risk of losing your life, now with every person you had to face and confess, you fell in love with an evil person." Lyra looked away. "You can fall in love with me. You always did until he came." Bill flickered his eyes open.

"L-Lyra..."

"No. I Love Bill because he's always been there. Even in my dreams. I love him because it's him. He is the one I want a future with. I will die for him," she said serious.

"Fine. Then I guess since I can't have you, no one will!" Zack forms a blast. Lyra acts fast. She moves Bill and runs to a safe place.

"You can't hide from me!" Lyra places Bill down.

"Okay Bill you rest here." Bill grabs her arm.

"No Lyra you can't.... You'll get hurt...."

"I know..." She grabs some leaf's and places it on his stomach as bandage. She didn't think that punch would make that much damage. "But I'm taking that risk.

"But he's too powerful. I can't beat him that means you can't either." It's true. They have a pretty even power level. Which is why their fights lasting a very long time. Zack has a boost because of that gem and never heard of it.

"Don't worry. I have more power now," she said confident.

"What do you-"

"Lyra where are you?!" Zack started blasting trees.

"Okay. See you soon Bill." She places a kiss on Bill's lips before transforming into a deer and running off. Zack notices her. He known her a long time and knows that's her.

"There you are!" He started to follow her. Bill was pissed. He tried getting up but instantly fell back down.

"No Lyra." He coughed up blood.

"She's dead."

"No way, she isn't!" You yelled at Dipper.

"Well we can't do nothing about it. We're just in a memory," Dipper told you.

"I know but.... Why does this have to be difficult!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"LYRA!!!!!!" Bill gets up without caring now and flies to the scream. When he gets there, he's shock. He see's Lyra's body. "Lyra....." He lands next to her body. "O my god...."

"See what you caused Bill. This is what happens when someone loves evil like you." Zack told with no scratch on him. Bill bend down holding Lyra with tears forming.

"I'm so sorry Lyra. I didn't mean to cause you this....... Please tell me this isn't real." All Bill wanted was this to be a dream. That they were still sleeping, and he would wake up with Lyra right next to him. But it was too good to be true.

"Believe it. You're done." Zack grains as he creates a fireball. "Go join her!" He blasted it at him. Bill was beyond pissed. He got up and turned to the fireball making it disappear as soon it was close.

"Do you have any idea I'm like when I'm mad?!" Bill was red. He teleported next to Zack and sent a punch at him which sent him flying to dozens of trees. Bill turns into his triangle self-red and flies straight to him.

"I can't believe she died." You slowly walk to her body. Not believing it.

"No it can't be........ But I'm sure I was....." Was everything a lie? You see her stomach glowing. She coughs and sits up.

"O men that hurt," Lyra said. A big explosion was heard.

"O man. Bill," Dipper said.

"O no. I have to stop this." She transforms into a deer and runs to the fight. You and Dipper follow.

"You are going to pay!!!!" Bill kicks him but Zack dodges.

"O look.~ The little Bill is all mad," Zack said grinning. Bill sent a big blast and Zack did the same. "HAHAHAHAHAH! What happened? Did I pull a trigger? Let's make a deal. You love deals just like the death of her!" Bill creates his blast bigger.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!" Zack falls to the ground. Bill lands to grab his neck.

"Go ahead kill me," Zack chuckled. "You're a demon! What do you expect? Demons Kill!" Bill created a fire ball in his other hand. "Go ahead!" Bill grins feeling the sensation to kill him run.

"Don't Bill!" Lyra yelled making it to the scene. Bill's eye go back.

"Lyra? You're alive!" What they didn't expect was the Lords landing as well.

"Help! Bill is trying to kill me and Lyra! He's insane!" Zack yelled trying to get free acting helpless.

"What?!" Bill yelled shock. The Lords blast him. Bill falls to the ground in pain.

"BILL!!!!!" Lyra starts running to him.

"Lyra......." was all Bill said before he passed out.

"O no." You brought your hands to your mouth as the next memory comes.