12.

"We're going to the next one." I nodded agreeing with Dipper.

"I hope it's not bad." You had a bad feeling but shrugged it off. It's not like you can interrupt it anyway. It's a memory so it already happened.

"You're telling me."

"Finally! This feels good. I haven't tricked nobody for a week. Plus, I get to see if I can have a chance to talk to her." Bill said happy then he heard it.

"HEY STOP THAT!"

"Well hello" he turned around. "St- Who are you?"

"I'm the new guardian who's going to stop you!" It was someone completely different. The main one it being a guy.

"Well what happened to the last one?" Bill asked worried but didn't show it.

"Not important. Now stop messing with the people!"

"Fine I'll mess with you!" Bill aims a blast him which knocks him out. Bill grins as he turns into a spirit and goes inside his mind to see what happened. Luckily the memory turned to what Bill was seeing so you and Dipper weren't so confused.

"Now where is it." Bill kept walking and walking until the last memory popped it.

"I would like to resign my lords." He turned to a door seeing Lyra.

"Are you sure Lyra?" One big guy said.

"I am," she responded. The other big guy spoke.

"But Lyra, you're the only one who was able to stop Bill." Lyra bit her lips knowing what she was doing was selfish and that was something she wasn't. But she needed to do this. Time baby stepped forward.

"Yes Lyra, you stopped Bill for a thousand years. Are you sure you want to resign and give this task to someone else?" She sighed and looked at the lords serious.

"Yes. I will protect people still from a different place. I will switch with someone who also has a foe that is hard for them." The third lord sighed but accepted her request.

"Very Well Lyra. If that's what you wish. You are the first and only Star we have to offer. You will replace Adrian." Adrian stepped up next to Lyra. He looked at her giving her a wink.

"Sup Lyra." Lyra gave her attention to the lords.

"Okay I understand."

"Adrian you will replace Lyra giving the task to stop Bill," the second Lord said. Adrian grinned thinking it was an easy task.

"Alright."

"You may leave now," the Lords and Time baby said. Adrian and Lyra take there bow and leaves. They walk along the halls exiting the place. Lyra turns to him.

"I wish you luck Adrian."

"O come on Lyra, I don't need luck," Adrian chuckled.

"Yes you do. Bill is a powerful foe that is hard to defeat. He does not give in easily," she tried telling him.

"Then I should start training. O look there your dream boy." Lyra sighed as she said, "Is not."

"Sure. Just watch. I see a future for you two." Adrian is a good friend of Lyra's but she doesn't to go telling him no since he did do her a big favor on switching task.

"And I don't see one." Lyra still like Bill but of course she would never tell him.

"What? Are you sure or is it that you already love someone else like your enemy?" Adrian said. Lyra blushed not knowing saying, "W-Why would you say that?"