23.

Dipper moved to the side to show off the built house. You looked at it amazed.

"It looks amazing!" You yelled.

"I knew you would like it. Expected from a Cipher and a Constellation." You lightly punched Dipper's arm.

"Very funny Pines." Dipper led you inside. It was pretty. Dipper placed the boxes next to the door. You did the same wondering in. Dipper gave you a tour around. It was amazing. You liked how it looked. You decided to use your magic to mess with Dipper. Dipper went to the restroom for a while. You went and leaned on the door waiting for the flush. It came to you started. You started with flickering the lights. Then focused on turning on the water. You closed your eyes and your felt your birthmark glow. You saw inside the restroom. Dipper was panicking. You chuckled losing control of the water making it splash at Dipper.

"Ah!" You messed up. You put everything back and ran down the hall. Dipper opens the door and see's you down the hall. He was soaked wet.

"Hey babe," you said waving at him.

"Hey now. So, you mind coming ov-" you booked it down the stairs. "(Y/n)!" Dipper ran after you. You ran in circles around the house with Dipper close behind. He finally caught you but tripped making you both fall on the couch. Both of you looked at each other laughing.

"Now that was some trick you pulled."

"What you expect. Your dating a Cipher," you chuckled. He glared at you. "Alright, alright." You used your magic and fully dry him. "That was a fun run though don't you think?" Dipper places a kiss on your lips.

"I love you."

"I love you to." You took a deep breath. You lightly push Dipper off you. Dipper gets the idea and sits on the couch.

"I wish I got you a gift on your birthday Dip. Mabel. Maybe go to the store and get you two something."

"No way you just got your memory back. Your relaxing now. Plus, spending everyday dy with you is a gift." You smiled big. But huffed, "Fine."

"Thank goodness. Nothing to shocking happened today. I think I won't handle no more." You bit you lip getting ready to tell him something unbelievable.

"There's something I need to tell you." Dipper looked at you. "Do you remember waking up in a hotel?" Dipper froze but he didn't want to keep secrets from you.

"Yea I didn't know what happened the night before and how I would get there. I keep thinking that I hope I didn't do it with anyone random and I didn't get them you know..."

"Do you remember the note."

"Yea after I read it, I ran out and saw someone singing beautifully. It made me feel weird, but I liked their voice. But I never who was it."

"Dipper that person you slept with was-" Dipper cut you off.

"Wait I did sleep with some girl?! I'm sorry (Y/n) I didn't-" You placed your hands on his lips.

"Dipper let me finish. That person was-" pain shot through you so fast you didn't realize it. You felt your legs become wet. You looked down and Dipper saw. He looked at you worried. "D-Dipper. C-Call Mabel."

"Mabel?! Why I h-"

"Call Mabel!" You barked. Dipper pulled out his phone ringing his sister.

"Mabel I do-" You took the phone from him.

"M-Mabel it's time. P-please hurry. I can't use my magic to cover it any longer." You tossed the phone on the couch as you went down to your knees. "Fudge I can't wait. Dipper come here." Dipper went ot your side. You tried using your magic to teleport but you couldn't focus. The pain on your stomach got worse. "Fuck!" Dipper picked you up and placed you on the couch.