4.

MORNING

Dipper hops towards the door putting his pants on.

"Come on Dipper!"

"Coming!" This is what happens if he sleeps in. Doesn't have time to get ready fully. Dipper runs down the stairs fully dressed having his cap on and ready to work.

"Okay everyone is here. I want to let you know that everyone has the day off." This shocked the teens.

"What?!" Even Soos was shock and he was the new boss. He wasn't expecting this.

"You kids worked a lot and stuff has been happening the last couple days also I'm busy today so the store will be closed because of Soos. Soos you need to take a break kid. That's a thing of a boss to have from all hard work." Soos smiled and everyone did to. Stan walked away letting the teens think what to do.

"Alright! What should we do for today?" Wendy asked looking at everyone.

"Party, dudes!" Soos was so happy he wanted to celebrate even if it wasn't big.

"I got a better idea," Mabel said smiling big. The group looked at her with curiosity. "NIGHT CLUB!!!!!" Everyone nodded.

"(Y/n) and I are so in!" Wendy yelled excited having an arm over your shoulder

"Yea sure, I guess it would be fun even if I'm underage so... No drinking for me."

"Sounds like a good idea but (Y/n) is right,"

"Okay I'll start searching. I'm guessing a party like a club but a place for fun and maybe serve drinks to right age people and not underage. Also, some karaoke for me of course. Now Everyone comes back here at 8:00. When I find a place and see how to dress, I'll text." Everyone nodded.

"Let's go Wendy," you said turning to the door.

"Yea. I have to help you find something to wear that will make you and me cute. Plus, you and I need a boyfriend. Bye dudes!" Wendy yelled pulling you back home."

"See y'all. Come on Dipper let's go outside." Dipper nods knowing his sister would need all the focus she can get. After hours of searching, Mabel finally found a spot her brother and friends can enjoy.

"Dipper! Soos." They both turn to the door seeing Mabel jumping happy. She wore a dress of her design and held a mask in her hand.

"Hey Mabel, what's up?"

"I found the perfect place! Both of you get dress and wear a mask! I'm inviting Candy and Grenda to! I know they would like to come to this place to."

"But why do we have to wear a mask?" Dipper asked his twin.

"It's a club that is perfect and plus Soos you said party so it's a secret club. O and after y'all are done follow the directions on the paper. Also, Wendy and (Y/n) is heading over there already, so we will see y'all there bye!" Mabel yelled running to the party excited. Dipper and Soos look at each other before departing. They needed to get dress so Soos had to get home and dress as Dipper did the same in his room. Dipper went to Soos house after and they left to the place. There was a bouncer at the entrance. They walked up to him and he pulled out a clipboard.

"Name?" He asked them. Dipper hesitated. He didn't think they needed an invitation.

"Soos, the big dude or guy," Soos said calmly. The bouncer looked at the clipboard seeing if he sees Soos's name.

"You're on the list. And now you?" He looked at Dipper. Dipper relaxed this time.

"I'm....Dipper. Dipper Pines." He looked down again.