16 | millions of babies

9/18/19
2:23 am

jisung stood with his back pressed up against the bathroom wall and his hands covering his dick. his eyes darted from the door of the bathroom to his towel on the floor in a puddle, the quarter-sized black spider atop of it seeming to stare back at him. the sound of the fire alarms rang through his ears and he could still hear some lingering voices out in the halls, meaning he wasn't the only dumbass still inside the building, but there weren't many left.

apparently minho, who somehow slept through fucking fire alarms but not a text notification, was still in the building, too — bringing him a mask and a fuzzy purple blanket covered in cat hair.

each time a voice got closer to the bathroom door, jisung's heart jumped. he hoped that no one would come into the bathroom — not even minho. he hoped minho would forget about him and leave him to die in the bathroom. it definitely wouldn't be the worst way to go out.

jisung's heart nearly dropped out of his ass when the door was slammed open, and in walked minho, a smug grin on his stupid, pretty lips—

"close your fucking eyes!" jisung screeched. he turned to the side and curled in on himself, the spider completely forgotten.

minho stopped in his tracks. "i've already seen you naked."

his eyes were still wide open, staring at jisung's exposed twink form.

jisung's cheeks were flushed a dark red, and in the moment he almost didn't care about the spider on his towel. if he had the courage to grab it, he'd probably use it to towel-whip that stupid pretty face of minho's.

"just toss me the blanket and turn around, dickwad." he hissed. he was more embarrassed (traumatized) than anything, but minho's annoyingly endearing presence was pissing him off.

"fine, fine." minho rolled his eyes and balled up the blanket. he chucked it at jisung, only for it to fall to the wet ground once it his jisung's body.

minho gaped at him. "you didn't even try to catch it."

jisung's nostrils flared. "my hands are currently busy hiding my dick from you, fucking pervert. now turn the fuck around before i fling that spider at you."

the pair glanced down at jisung's abandoned towel, and both of their hearts stopped.

the spider was gone.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID IT GO?! IS IT CRAWLING ON ME!? I SWEAR IF ITS CRAWLING ON ME IM GONNA CRY OH MY GOD IM CRYING MINHO HELP IM CRYING MINHO MINHO MINHO I CANT BREATHE IM CRYING MINHO HELP ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD I THINK IM GONNA PASS OUT—"

while jisung screamed colorful profanities, tears streaming down his face, minho calmly (more or less, there was a spider on the loose somewhere in the bathroom, probably carrying a million babies on its back) crossed the floor, picked up the wet, purple, cat hair-covered blanket, unfolded it, wrapped it around jisung's shoulders, and led the frantic, crying, poor baby out of the bathroom, down the hall, down three flights of stairs, past the dorm room with a microwave on fire, and out of the building.

when they made it to the designated "in case of an emergency" spot blah blah blah, minho pulled the heaving jisung into his arms. he cradled jisung's snot-covered face into his neck, and lightly carded his fingers through jisung's greasy hair.

in all honestly, minho was glad he had slept through the fire alarm.

a/n
which of the seven deadly sins do you think each of the boys represents?????

also,,, new chanlix book up if you're into that