32 | cupcakke

9/25/19
2:35 pm

the small purple box that held jisung's roommate's things and sat atop the unmade bed was gone. and jisung's room felt emptier than ever before. the box had unknowingly tied everything together, and now it was gone, taken away to rejoin its owner at his girlfriend's (hopefully soon to be fiancée's) apartment.

jisung could have cried. he might've if there wasn't a knock on his door.

jisung pulled the door open, revealing minho, chan, and woojin, each with a large box in their hands. "move, my hands are gonna fall off." minho grumbled, shoving past jisung and dropping the box on the bed. he started flexing out his red, strained hands, glaring down at them.

chan sighed, following minho inside the room. "i hope there wasn't anything fragile in that box, man."

minho paused his movements, gaze falling back down to the box on top of his new bed. then he shrugged. "who knows. it's either a bunch of clothes, or i have my glass dildos in there."

chan acted like that was a normal, every day response, setting his own box down on the floor at the foot of the bed with an unperturbed nonchalantness. woojin shot minho a look, but only grumbled to chan under his breath about how he had some 'weird-ass friends.' chan shrugged, taking the box from woojin's hands and setting it down beside the previous one. "right back at ya."

jisung's eyes opened wide. "so you're a bottom?"

minho smirked. "i never said that." he then turned to chan and woojin. "there's still a few more boxes."

and then they were out the door and back again in a few minutes, each with another large box in their hands. woojin was the last to enter, gesturing to the door behind him as he walked in. "hey ji, there's one more box. wanna go grab it?"

jisung nodded. "yup, i got it." he slipped past woojin and down the hall, entering the room with a wide open door, where minho's roommate was seemingly fast asleep in his own bed. jisung took a few moments to let his gaze wander the room.

minho's roommate had some fucked up decor, from the posters of girls in tight bondage up on the ceiling, to the 3D fake vagina sitting on top of the desk.

jisung was suddenly ten times happier to get minho away from this weirdo.

he quickly and quietly grabbed the last box that sat on top of minho's old bed and left the room, not even bothering to close the door behind him.

when he made it back to his own room a few seconds later. he kicked the door closed. "the fuck is wrong with your roommate, man?" he hissed, dropping the box on minho's bed with little care of what was in it.

minho looked up from the open box he was digging through. "you mean my new one or my old one? cause my new one has a lot of problems."

the smirk on his lips was so infuriatingly hot.

jisang glared at him. "ha ha, very funny. i meant your old one. he has a bunch of sex toys just laying around his half of the room, and he was cuddling a fucking sex doll. hE HAD BONDAGE POSTERS ON HIS CEILING!"

minho nodded. "he's a sex-crazed weeb who can't get a girlfriend. did you see his dirty manga collection?"

jisung almost gagged. he didn't really mind that anyone had fetishes like that, but at least keep them hidden. "he has a dirty manga collection?

"and most of it's yuri."

jisung raised a brow. "why do you know that?"

"i read some of it." at jisung's incredulous look, minho shrugged, going back to digging through his box. "i was curious. it's even more unrealistic than pornhub though, so i ditched the manga. besides, i have pornhub premium. to not use it would be a waste."

jisung didn't respond, instead choosing to open up the box he'd just carried in. but before he could dig through its contents, he noticed something; "where did chan and woojin hyung go?"

minho barely glanced up from his phone where he was scrolling through his playlists, choosing one to listen to while they unpacked. "they went to go get takeout a few minutes ago. it'll be a late lunch/early dinner kinda thing, and then they'll help us finish unpacking."

jisung nodded. "sounds good." he finally looked back down at the box, his face falling when he took off the lid of a nike shoebox inside it.

"i found those glass dildos you were talking about."

the song deepthroat by cupcakke started playing.

a/n;
i have a lot of the rest of this book planned out and i'm really exciteddddd!!!

i don't really know how many chapters there are gonna be. it all depends on if i want to make some conflict in their relationship after they get together or just keep it fluffy. i might do a "part one" "part two" situation and have part one be before they get together and part two after, but idk yet 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️