37 | disturbing

9/27/19
1:03 pm

with jisung finally driving, minho had free reign over the music choice. jisung couldn't decide if he hated or loved minho's taste, because the songs ranged from cpr by cupcakke, to valentino by 24kgolden, to congratulations by day6. there were even a few older pop songs in the mix.

and minho sang every word to every single one of them.

when minho started to play duck duck goose by cupcakke for the third time in the past hour, jisung grab the volume knob and turned it all the way down. he shook his head rapidly, lips pursed. "no. no more cupcakke. i cant handle another song so blatantly about sex. play something else."

minho shrugged. "okay."

he slapped jisung's hand away from the volume knob and turned it back up. the duck song began playing a few moments later.

jisung groaned. if they had been at a red light, he would have slammed his head down onto the steering wheel.

1:23 pm

for their first bathroom stop, jisung turned off on a random exit to find a mcdonald's. while jisung sprinted to the bathroom, having held his pee in for the past half hour, minho stepped in the que to order each of them a coffee to keep them awake for the remainder of the ride.

only a few moments later, he got a text notification.

he looked down at his phone, to find a message from none other than jisung.

sunnysungie
i slipped and fell on a puddle of water
i look like i pissed myself
can you go out to the car and grab me a new pair of pants from my suitcase

minho couldn't hold in his laugh, shaking his head incredulously before exiting the line and heading out to his car.

2:12 pm

"hey, can i ask you something?"

minho looked up from his phone and studied jisung's side profile. it could have been because he was so focused on not crashing the car and killing them both, but jisung looked uncharacteristically serious.

he nodded. "yeah, go ahead."

jisung's gaze flickered toward him for a short moment. "why don't you like driving?"

minho shrugged, then took a small sip of his lukewarm coffee. "a few weeks after i got my license, a deer ran across the street and i swerved into the ditch to avoid hitting it and totaled my car. ever since then... i've just been nervous driving."

jisung made a quiet "ah," sound. "that's valid, i guess. but it's not all that common to see deer on the highway, hyung."

minho remained silent, and then the current song ended.

"hey," jisung started. "can i request a song?"

"mhm. which one?"

"old town road."

"i hate you."

3:01 pm

"what are your parents like?"

minho had his seat all the way back, lying on his side as he texted felix, who was sending him videos and pictures of jisung. he did that sometimes, just randomly sending minho funny things about jisung. and minho couldn't complain in the slightest.

but when jisung asked his question, minho pulled the lever and his seat shot back upward. with a small smile on his lips, minho started talking about his parents. "they're great, honestly. there are some things they could definitely be better at —nobody's perfect— but they accepted that i was gay when i came out to them. it took my dad a bit, admittedly, but last year we finally got to the point we were at before i told them. i think it brought the three of us closer in all honesty..."

for the next half hour, jisung listened to everything minho told him intently.

he wished he could say the same about his own parents, but he was happy minho could have a healthy relationship with his.

4:32 pm

"yo, how much longer until we get to your parents?" jisung asked. he was tired. he hadn't gotten his after-class nap, and he and minho had stayed up most of the night before checking and double-checking their luggage, joking and messing around, and watching a new anime on minho's hulu account.

minho checked the arrival time on the gps, sighing defeatedly. "a little over two hours left, if traffic's on our side."

jisung let out a sad whine. "i'm so tired. i don't think i've ever driven this long in one go."

minho smiled at him sympathetically. "sorry, sungie."

jisung shook his head. "it's fine. just keep me entertained so i don't fall alseep and kill us."

minho nodded. "okay. what do you wanna talk about."

"i dunno. you think of something."

minho looked up in thought, a smirk spread across his lips. "what are your kinks?"

jisung glared at minho out of the corner of his eye. "anything but that."

minho ignored him. "i have a lot; degradation, exhibitionism, voyeurism, food play, cum play, tentacles, stockings, wax play, watersports, glory hole, micro fetish, somnophilia, teratophilia, aliens, outdoor sex, aquaphilia, imprisonment, handcuffs, sensory deprivation, overstimulation, nyctophilia, telephonicphilia, humiliation, praise, medical play, pet play, harpaxophilia, phygephilia, vampire play, rimming, barebacking, body painting, cross-dressing, dacryphilia, double penetration, fisting, spanking, cumshots, thighs, pictophilia, sensation play, blindfolds, choking and breath play, gags, orgasm control and denial, begging, face sitting, 69, katoptronophilia, car sex, jacking off the driver—"

"it's disturbing how you know the technical names for some of the these," jisung interrupted.

and yet, he could feel himself getting hard.

6:45 pm

jisung pulled into the driveway of minho's childhood home, a relieved sigh leaving his lips as he turned off the engine. minho was passed out in the passenger seat, snoring softly.

jisung smiled down at him. he was so soft and adorable when he was asleep, so different from his abrasive personality.

it almost hurt to shake him awake.

"what the fuck kyle!" minho yelled with a whine, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

jisung raised a brow. he didn't want to know what the hell minho was dreaming about. "um... we're here, hyung."

minho looked out the front of the car. "oh, would you look at that. we are here." then his eyes spotted the cat sitting on the front porch, and his face lit up. he scrambled out of the car, yelling, "dori!"