40 | phone call

9/28/19
7:41 am

as soon as jisung's text sent, he heard minho's phone go off with the song poker face as his ringtone. in a panic, jisung dropped his phone onto the bed and squeezed his eyes closed, letting his body go completely limp in an attempt to look like he was still sound asleep.

when minho groaned and wrapped his arms tighter around jisung's torso, he had to bite his lips in order to refrain from screaming or yelling at minho to get off before he completely combusted. then minho reluctantly let go and turned to grab his phone from the nightstand, answering it right away.

"the fuck you want, hyung?" minho laid back down and intertwined his and jisung's legs together beneath the covers, reaching up to scratch dori — who was still on jisung's face — between her ears.

jisung could barely hear what the other person (most likely chan) was saying on the other end of the call, but he already knew what the phone call was about (if it was chan, that is).

minho hummed when the other person stopped talking, then moved his arm back around jisung's upper body, finding one of his hands and intertwining their fingers together — just like before they fell alseep.

"hurry up and tell me what you want, hyung. i wanna get a bit more sleep before sungie wakes up."

too late.

minho let jisung's hand go and moved his arm again, reaching up to pick a snoozing dori up off of jisung's head and relocate her at the foot of the bed with soonie — all so he could run his fingers through jisung's hair.

he suddenly stopped. "oh really? do you have any proof?"

he loosely twisted a small clump of hair around his finger, and nudged his nose against the back of jisung's neck. "okay, i believe you." jisung could hear the smile in his voice — he could feel it against his neck.

"bye hyung, thanks for letting me know." jisung felt the bed shift as minho put the phone back on his nightstand, then again when minho propped himself up on one arm, leaned over jisung, and gently pushed his hair out of his face.

"sunshine," minho murmured, a small smile on his lips. "sungie, wake up."

"hmm?" jisung cracked an eye open as if he'd just woken up and hadn't heard one half of a conversation he'd hoped would never happen. "five more minutes, hyung."

minho chuckled softly. "nah, you gotta get up sungie. i have some fun things planned for today."

jisung frowned. he hoped there was no double meaning to that statement. "i don't wanna. need sleep."

minho sighed. "what you need is a shower. come on, time to get up."

it took about ten minute for minho to finally drag jisung out of bed. he grabbed jisung's bag of toiletries from his bag for him as said squirrel blearily stumbled to the bathroom. they brushed their teeth side by side and when minho stepped out to let jisung shower in peace, jisung grabbed a folded up towel, shoved his face into it, and screamed.

a/n;
i lied
more or less comes next chapter
whoops