new year's kiss

10.....

Okay okay. It's a simple plan. Just kiss her. You've been crushing on Hope for the past 4 months. What's the worst that could happen?

9.....

Actually there's a lot that could go wrong. She could pull away or kick me or punch me or start crying or get incredibly pissed off at me or just leave completely.

8.....

But there is the small chance she'll kiss me back. And that she likes me back. In *that* way. She's w very secretive person.

7.....

But what if she doesn't?? Shit she might tell her dad and he might fire me from being ant-man. If he can even do that. Wait, what the hell of course he can do that. Then again, he hates me so much already so hooking up with his daughter can't make him hate me even more.

6.....

Wow, my thought's got really dirty real fast. Plus, do I even want to hook up with her? Who am I kidding. It's what I dream of pretty much 24/7. She's so fucking hot.

5.....

What would Cassie say? Would she like the idea of me and Hope together? Would she like a step mom? She already has a step dad. And a mom who loves her to the moon and back.

4....

And what would Hope's mom say? She hasn't known me for that long and she's been inside me before. Wait, what if she can read my thoughts? What if she knows my intentions towards her daughter?

3.....

No no, that's crazy.

2.....

Or am I just crazy?

1.....

I think it's just Hope driving me crazy.

As the clock chimed midnight, Scott turned to Hope and smiled.

"Happy new year." She said, smiling.

He smiled back, before stepping a bit closer and kissing her.

She warmed into the kiss instantly, her hand tightening around his.

"Errrrmmmm...." Scott said, coming out for air. "That was.... erm, yep erm."

"Scott shut up." Hope said, pulling him in yet again.