chocolate chip and sprinkles

Cole POV

The sun shining through the curtains of our apartment woke me up as I held an asleep lili in my arms. These were the moments I lived for. I reached my free hand up to caress her face as she slept soundly. "Good morning my love" I said, as she slowly awoke. She opened her beautiful green eyes and looked at me with a smile. "Good morning" she replied, taking ahold of my face with her hand, pulling it towards her to kiss me delicately on the cheek, causing me to smile. We both had a free day today, and we both decided that we would have a lazy day together. "What would you like to do today bub?" I asked lili, watching her expression change as she thought about the possibilities. "Just be with you" she giggled, crawling back into my arms, falling asleep almost instantly. Her anxiety has been playing up a lot lately, with it keeping her, us, up at night sometimes. She deserves all the sleep that she can get.

I carefully moved her blonde hair and head off of my arm and quietly crept out of bed and walking to the door. I looked back at her, my sleeping beauty, as she slept soundly in our bed. I love her so much. I can't believe she's mine. I quietly closed her bedroom door behind me as I headed towards the kitchen and started to make breakfast, which was eggs on toast, lili's all time favorite. After about an hour I heard the bedroom door creak open, and a still tired lili walk out. She walked up to me in the kitchen and swung her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, treasuring this moment. "I love you" I muttered unto her ear, rubbing my hands on her back as a sign of comfort. "I love you more" she replied, leaning back out for a kiss.

"We should bake cookies today" Lili muttered, her mouth still chewing her breakfast. "That's a great idea love" I replied, smiling at her. She's knows that cookies are my all time favorite. Lili stood up from her seat and headed over to the pantry, opening the double doors. "What flavor should we do?" She asked me, searching the cupboard for ingredients. Looking at her, I thought for a minute. "Chocolate chip, definitely" I replied, confidently. She turned to look at me, a look of dismay on her face. "Sprinkles. Always" she laughed. "Chocolate chip" I replied, protesting as I rose from my chair, walking towards her. "Sprinkles!" "Chocolate chip!" "Sprin-" Lili chuckled, being intrupeted from her protest by me grabbing her jokingly by the waist, turning her around to face me. I cupped my hands on her face, kissing her on the forehead. "Why don't we do both?" I suggested, her eyes lighting up. "Now that's an idea" she laughed.

As the soundtrack of frozen two played in the background (What? It's a great soundtrack!) We got busy to work baking cookies . There was flour in places where it shouldn't, but we were have a great time. Together. "We should make them heart shaped" lili said, reaching to the baking drawer to collect the heart shaped cookie cutter. "How romantic" I said, reaching over to kiss her on the cheek. Later in the afternoon, we sat on the couch huddled up in a blanket together, watching friends and eating our, delicious if I say so myself, cookies. "You're beautiful" I said, as I watch lili devour what seemed like the eighth cookie. "And you're the sweetest" she said, in a matter of fact kind of way. I pulled her closer so she was leaning against my chest. We lay there for what seemed like hours, enjoying each other embrace. It was what we loved most, after all.

______________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thank you sooo much for all the love on this book!
And thanks lilithstea  for the suggestion of this one shot, there will, be much more where that came from!

And omg! I can't believe this book has reached 2k views! Thank you all so much for reading, I appreciate you all so much 💘