really

"How about this one? It's two bedroom two bathroom" lili said, capturing coles attention. The pair were searching for a house to purchase. They had been together for three and a half years, and the old one bedroom apartment that were situated in now was becoming too small for all of their stuff. "Let me see" Cole replied, leaning over to lili at the breakfast bar to take a look at the property she had displayed on her phone.

The house was an old villa type house, with a large backyard and a small pool. "I like it" cole said, placing his hand on lili's back and kissing her temple. "Should I call our agent and see if he can get us a viewing?" She asked him, turning towards him on the spinning chair to take his hands in hers "Good idea bub" he replied, going back to continue the search on his laptop. Lili picked up her phone and went into their bedroom, where Cole could hear the faint sound of lili's conversation with their real estate agent, Patrick.

"He said there is a slot this afternoon at three so we can go then" lili said, returning from the bedroom with a smile on her face. "That's great!" Cole exclaimed, taking a look at the watch on his wrist. It was already one thirty. "Do you want to go grab a bite to eat first love?" He asked, grabbing his keys and phone from the marbled bench top. "Sounds perfect" lili said, following his move.

Soon after a delicious lunch, the pair arrived at what could be their future house. It looked much bigger in person, and just as beautiful. "Well here it is, let's take a tour shall we" Patrick said, taking his shoes off and ushering Cole and lili to do the same. The house had high ceilings and wide doors, which had beautiful designs. The bathroom was of great size, and the kitchen included a butlers pantry; perfect for lili's inner baker.

"And here's the master bedroom" Patrick said, as the trio walked into a room that was reasonably big, and included a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom. "Wow" Cole exclaimed. "Exactly what we wanted" lili said, gasping a little. They were both surprised on how beautiful the house was. Next door to the master bedroom was a second bedroom, that was much smaller and excluded the en-suite bathroom. "This bedroom could be used for anything of course" Patrick exclaimed, before having to take a call on his phone and exit the room for a brief moment.

"We could use this as a spare bedroom for when we invite friends of family over" Cole said, visioning where the furniture would be placed. "Or" Lili muttered, walking up behind Cole and placing a hand on his shoulder. "It could be the bedroom for our child?". Cole suddenly turned around and looked at the blonde, stunned. He looked down at her lower stomach, then back up to her eyes. "What?" He stuttered "Really?" "Really" lili said, tearing up. "You're going to be a dad". Cole suddenly pulled lili in and lifted her up, spinning her around. "I can't believe it" he said, nestling his head in the crook of lili's neck. "Believe me, neither could I. I took ten tests just to be sure" she laughed. He placed her down, cupping her face and kissing her gently. "I love you Lili Reinhart" he said, then moving down to be level with her lower stomach. "And I can't want to meet you

______________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short. part 2? Where they actually have the baby? Or miscarry? What ever you guys prefer :)