Google

Y/N
Why did this damn kid look so familiar to me? Did I see her on the street before? Is she famous? No that's crazy why would you live next to a famous person... Then it hit me! Google. Thank god for google. I open my Safari and look up "Billie" just to see what would come up. As I'm scrolling down I see something. My neighbor!

That's her! That's literally her! She's famous? How did I not know this before? I try to ignore the fact that I literally live next to the most famous 17 year old in the world and I continue to set up my room

That's her! That's literally her! She's famous? How did I not know this before? I try to ignore the fact that I literally live next to the most famous 17 year old in the world and I continue to set up my room. I built my own bookshelf since my dad already built my bed. Once I'm done building my bookshelf I go and check on Joe to see if he needs help with anything.

"Hey Y/N can you help me put my clothes in the closet please?" He asked since he was too short to reach.

"Yeah, no problem" I reply with a smile on my face
Once everything is hung up in his closet he smiles at me and give him a hug.
I go to my room and sit at my desk looking out my window to see the neighbors in their front year taking a family picture of some sort. I saw Billie smile for the picture, which judging by her google pictures, she doesn't do much. When she smiles she has a dimple. A really cute dimple.
I hear a knock at my door and my mom comes in.

"Hey honey, ready for your new school!" My mom says excitedly.

"Not really but it's not like I have a choice right?" I said

"You got that right" she said laughing

"I think I'm gonna go for a drive if that's okay" I said

"Yeah that's fine, be safe" mom replied.
When I first got my license my mom used to hate it when I would drive, but then she realized that I'm already 17 and I can make good choices on my own.
I grab the keys to my car and yell bye throughout the house.
As I'm getting in my car I see Billie rolling her trash can to the curb for the garbage trucks to pickup.

Don't look, don't look, don't look...
and I looked. She gave me a smile and I returned the smile, then pulled out of my driveway.

A/N
Slowly but surely it'll get longer. Hang in there. What do you guys think so far ?